Did you opt out of Eldershield?

Piyopico

Seems the benefits vis a vis the premium and the conditions before a claim is payable makes it unattractive. To qualify it has to be 3 daily activities you are unable to do, basically means you are a vegetable.

TKL says it is a very profitable class for Income.

↡ Advertisement

Depends. If kanna serious stroke, definitely qualify. And those who have relatives who kanna stroke will appreciate the payout as hiring a maid is inevitable.

I think it's fairly cheap, so why not? use cpf anyway....who wants to claim, but if it happends who doesn't

Bloody moron..

cheap means can buy meh?

They already locked up the required sum...you dig somemore... to pay them and have less.... so that they can locked up more?

what logic?

Might as well give everything to them lah?

These scheme and every other scheme from them are just cunning scheme..

Like when you need, not enough...and if you want payout..this cannot ..that cannot...you don't need... they sapu...

Best you forgo the CPF and don't use money to buy such 'cxck brained shield' ..short of those which you can invest and make BIGGER money rather than let the money sit there or be used by them ... :D

Bloody moron..

cheap means can buy meh?

They already locked up the required sum...you dig somemore... to pay them and have less.... so that they can locked up more?

what logic?

Like when you need, not enough...and if you want payout..this cannot ..that cannot...you don't need... they sapu...

Best you forgo the CPF and don't use money to buy such 'cxck brained shield' ..short of those which you can invest and make BIGGER money rather than let the money sit there or be used by them ... :D

moron

are you referring to insurance company

or the a r se licker Sabbie

who is looking for a 200K commercial property with 40K in hand

making the citizens in debt is the best way to keep slaves

have you wondered about loan sharks, prostitutes etc

Bloody moron..

cheap means can buy meh?

what logic?

I disagree with you on this totally, I strongly believe that everyone should have some basic protection in case of castrophobic situations. Illnesses and disabilities may strike anyone unknowingly, if you are rich then you may not need not buy, if you are poor, you better buy. Btw if you so anti govt, I don't see you joining the opposition and doing anything constructively about it.

I disagree with you on this totally, I strongly believe that everyone should have some basic protection in case of castrophobic situations. Illnesses and disabilities may strike anyone unknowingly, if you are rich then you may not need not buy, if you are poor, you better buy. Btw if you so anti govt, I don't see you joining the opposition and doing anything constructively about it.

O.K lah I give you a pointer... unlike the Scb11980 young fark that hangs around sprouting nonsense..

First you must know where you are in life...do you think you can really depend on these scheme(s) when you are old?

If you are able to generate returns from any means ..till death ( legal ones of course) then that is the best form of insurance...

These hair brain scheme for really for those...die cannot die...live cannot live...

In that case, you will receive NO help from these nonsense scheme any way....so better die lah...

I'm not as you say ...anti-gov..

I just learn to 'take care of my ownself' unlike what the many morons had grown to believe that..

'SOMEONE HERE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU'

Have a good day!

Neutral Newbie

I think the claim period is only 6 years or something. I.e. if you kena and qualify you can claim and it's only for 6 years (thereafter better die).

When my time comes, think I'll opt out...

Don't think so much cause the whole national health care insurance system is so confusing, so complicated, so complex, so changing that only insurance agents can really follow what's going on.

For me, I just tell my agent in the event that I kanna go and stay in hospital for whatever reasons, for whatever illness, for whatever class, I don't want to pay a single cent out of my own pocket. Meaning claim everything that is premissable under the whatever CPF scheme. And remainding balance, I expect insurance company to pay for me. Never mind I paid upfront first but the insurance company must pay me back.

I think the claim period is only 6 years or something. I.e. if you kena and qualify you can claim and it's only for 6 years (thereafter better die).

When my time comes, think I'll opt out...

U can also upgrade to a better scheme to get it for life time. The default amount is $400/mth, u can up this amount too.

O.K lah I give you a pointer... unlike the Scb11980 young fark that hangs around sprouting nonsense.. This I agree with you totally!

First you must know where you are in life...do you think you can really depend on these scheme(s) when you are old?

If you are able to generate returns from any means ..till death ( legal ones of course) then that is the best form of insurance...

These hair brain scheme for really for those...die cannot die...live cannot live...

In that case, you will receive NO help from these nonsense scheme any way....so better die lah...

I just learn to 'take care of my ownself' unlike what the many morons had grown to believe that..

Have a good day!

Okay, I agree with your statement, I don't expect the govt to take care of us and I don't think they will, of course it is better if we can generate passive income till death, but for the majority of us that can't, better buy some insurance.

O.K lah I give you a pointer... unlike the Scb11980 young fark that hangs around sprouting nonsense.. This I agree with you totally!

Have a good day!

Okay, I agree with your statement, I don't expect the govt to take care of us and I don't think they will, of course it is better if we can generate passive income till death, but for the majority of us that can't, better buy some insurance.

Don't think so much cause the whole national health care insurance system is so confusing, so complicated, so complex, so changing that only insurance agents can really follow what's going on.

For me, I just tell my agent in the event that I kanna go and stay in hospital for whatever reasons, for whatever illness, for whatever class, I don't want to pay a single cent out of my own pocket. Meaning claim everything that is premissable under the whatever CPF scheme. And remainding balance, I expect insurance company to pay for me. Never mind I paid upfront first but the insurance company must pay me back.

very simple mah, I am no insurance agent but just buy the top range plan and pay for a rider that fully covers the deductables and copayment

U can also upgrade to a better scheme to get it for life time. The default amount is $400/mth, u can up this amount too.

Upgrade somemmore?...dig some more?..

If I can upgrade and give the farker that money...why don't I make sure I have more in return after the farker has locked up the rest?

Come on lah...don't come here and be a Pappy mouthpiece and promote such 'pyramid scheme' and can come here to market it to other MCFers some more! <_<

O.K lah I give you a pointer... unlike the Scb11980 young fark that hangs around sprouting nonsense..

Have a good day!

hey you in christmas mood

i see

relax man

this is a talk cxxk sing song section of the forum

thanks for calling me young

but the fark part not so nice

sprouting - well i looked in the mirror

strip naked, no resembles of a kettle

but if you think so

if that makes you happy this christmas

then ok

cheers

sabbie

you happy i also happy

so you bought eldershield

if so good for you

for insurance

to each his or her own

there is no right or wrong

but more of a peace of mind and security comfort

some may willing to buy high premium insurance while others term insurance

but the bottomline is long term

Upgrade somemmore?...dig some more?..

If I can upgrade and give the farker that money...why don't I make sure I have more in return after the farker has locked up the rest?

Come on lah...don't come here and be a Pappy mouthpiece and promote such 'pyramid scheme' and can come here to market it to other MCFers some more! <_<

:D :D :D ... This is what was written there, I did not promote nor encourage. Did I say a good buy? Please be objective, look at all angles. If u don't like the pap, go and overthrow them, simple as that.

↡ Advertisement