Slow drivers are safe drivers...

Vhtfhwlego

I really wonder what that many have these thoughts that as long as you are slow, you will be safe...

Slow drivers tend to be more "relaxed" during the drive and being more relaxing hence driver's reaction time would be compromised. Compromised driving should be taken off roads as it could be equally dangerous as

↡ Advertisement

i dun like to drive slow, even i tried.

1st - sleepy.. very boring.. traveling time take longer.

2nd - dangerous.. a lot cars zooming pass me at other lanes.

3rd - prone for other cars to overtake you. other cars view you as slow car and will try their best to squeeze in front of you to drive faster.

4th - very difficult to over-take ppl as other lane are faster or same speed as you.

5th - view by others as road hogger

now-a-days, lorries are getting faster.. if you r slow and drive behind them, risk are much higher den drive faster/overtake them..

so you kenna speed cam in KPE?

Never... Day 1 i discovered where the speed cameras are...

Adding on, non-speeders will not be able to know where these cameras are hence hogging up...

& also, so many stupid drivers also not aware that from AYE to ECP, the speed camera is facing towards Suntec and no camera at the downslope.

Lorry drive slow kenna fark, drive fast also kenna fark. So what do you want them to do? Drive at a speed according to your wishes?

Please lah, what's the rush? Where's the fire?

Ultimately, you are the one who is too impatient.

Edited by Fcw75

Lorry drive slow kenna fark, drive fast also kenna fark. So what do you want them to do? Drive at a speed according to your wishes?

Please lah, what's the rush? Where's the fire?

Ultimately, you are the one who is too impatient.

lorry should stick the left and only the left.

I really wonder what that many have these thoughts that as long as you are slow, you will be safe...

Slow drivers tend to be more "relaxed" during the drive and being more relaxing hence driver's reaction time would be compromised. Compromised driving should be taken off roads as it could be equally dangerous as

Sometimes bo bian, after long meetings and late work, tired but still have to drive home..... if the journey is not too long i will drive slow to reach home. If its long, slow drive can lead to falling asleep at the wheel, and i will rest before driving back.

Agree that slow drive has its pitfalls.... so i drive slow only if the distance is short and i will really stay in the left-most lane coz i will be the fastest there if not part of the slow crowd.

so everybody hv to speed up and accomodate ur speed?

Those that want to drive at or near the speed limit of the road, should keep off the rightmost lane, that includes 2 lane neighbourhood roads. Exception give when you're tuning right, but in this case, proper signal should be given in advance.

i agree. those who dun wish to speed can move over to lane 2 or 3. but it was mentioned there was a hogger in lane 2. travelling own time own target in lane 2 consider as hogger?

Edited by 20G

why u sho rude one? [:p]

IMO I think some drivers should go back to public transport and see the real frustration. Get stuck in bus/train breakdowns, experience delays after delays.

not sure if slow drivers are safe drivers but tailgaters are definitely dangerous drivers endangering not only his life but other ppl's life too

↡ Advertisement