Where to bring 2 year old baby girl for an unforgettable..

Jj5599

Neutral Newbie

I thot Sabbie said JJ's gf is Cindy and now JJ has a daughter (presumably wife as well)?

The other thread JJ said he f and dump some 21 year old girl also?

I thot Sabbie said JJ's gf is Cindy and now JJ has a daughter (presumably wife as well)?

The other thread JJ said he f and dump some 21 year old girl also?

Bro, you are confused, JJ is short for Jonjees, I don't think he is as bad as this JJ5599 despite the similarities, this JJ5599 is the scumbag who said he f and dump the 21 year old girl despite all my kind advice to him not to.....but I don't blame you because another wanker also mistook me for this JJ5599

Neutral Newbie

Bro, you are confused, JJ is short for Jonjees, I don't think he is as bad as this JJ5599 despite the similarities, this JJ5599 is the scumbag who said he f and dump the 21 year old girl despite all my kind advice to him not to.....but I don't blame you because another wanker also mistook me for this JJ5599

oic. Sorry about this mistake. But so JJ5599 is married with kid, but f and dump a 21 yr old?

oic. Sorry about this mistake. But so JJ5599 is married with kid, but f and dump a 21 yr old?

He is divorced with a 2 year old kid, then he went to f and dump a 21 yr old lor, need me to intro you to all the scumbags in this forum???? you know Raddy? he is the epitome of morality and will agree that jj is a scumbag too cos maybe it takes one to know one...anyway I digress....okie....back to JJ....

Neutral Newbie

He is divorced with a 2 year old kid, then he went to f and dump a 21 yr old lor, need me to intro you to all the scumbags in this forum???? you know Raddy? he is the epitome of morality and will agree that jj is a scumbag too cos maybe it takes one to know one...anyway I digress....okie....back to JJ....

Divorce with kid can have another relationship, but cannot play out young girls lah... As long as that was not his starting point to f & dump then it's ok.

Divorce with kid can have another relationship, but cannot play out young girls lah... As long as that was not his starting point to f & dump then it's ok.

He said he loved her and now he said he dumped her, what do you think?

Neutral Newbie

He said he loved her and now he said he dumped her, what do you think?

Could there be other issues? You and I not part of the relationship rite? Maybe the girl dump him instead leh?

But if he outright said he just wanna f and dump her, then think can f him lah...

oh gosh, if you can be a better man, I think that will be way way better than giving her an unforgettable x'mas, sori for my frank comments

you a bit off topic, just asking for ideas for Christmas outing

Could there be other issues? You and I not part of the relationship rite? Maybe the girl dump him instead leh?

But if he outright said he just wanna f and dump her, then think can f him lah...

Ya I think it's the girl that dumped him, but you know la, man's ego, ever so fragile....

Oh priest lah, can take photos and show her when she's older. -_-

Where to bring 2 yrs old baby girl for an unforgettable Xmas woh....take pictures only can share w her but for her to remember it...it can be challenging... [laugh][laugh]