Property has fall down?

Thaiyotakamli

After since the passing of new stamp duty, i havent see price drop, how long will it take to drop? 1 quarter? or 2?

or is it Singapore property sibei hot till foreigner kanna charged 10% still willing to buy??? :o

↡ Advertisement

even you still harbor interest in the property market by monitoring it. Do you think that it will drop that soon.

It will drop when people like you and me don't even dare to think about it.

wont be so fast de lah bro... if you are the buyer, with the rental yield high enough to pay your installment plus some profit into your pocket. would you sell it off? unless there is a double blow to these property owner- eg, burn their hand in share market, who will want to suffer loss?

At the current situation, you can expect the price to stabilised, the overall transaction for 2nd hand market to slow down a bit..... you want to see 20% to 30% drop in property price immediately? wiat long long....

and btw, even if property drop by 20% to 30% tomoro, I doubt you are dare to go in and buy... rite?

Edited by Tigershark1976

Spot on, property lags the stock market by at least 2 quarters. And to see a significant drop means an even longer wait. But when it drop 20% everybody will be waiting for it to drop further

wont be so fast de lah bro... if you are the buyer, with the rental yield high enough to pay your installment plus some profit into your pocket. would you sell it off? unless there is a double blow to these property owner- eg, burn their hand in share market, who will want to suffer loss?

At the current situation, you can expect the price to stabilised, the overall transaction for 2nd hand market to slow down a bit..... you want to see 20% to 30% drop in property price immediately? wiat long long....

and btw, even if property drop by 20% to 30% tomoro, I doubt you are dare to go in and buy... rite?

Yah cos will always the lowest lol, but if 2moro drop 20-30%, will consider buy liao

Neutral Newbie

Next year will do. Some retenchments coming.

it takes a significant shock to see any meaningful reduction in house prices.. and in most dual income families, can tahan for awhile..

i stand behind 2-3years.

When market crashed or less faith, retrenchment increasing and economy slowdown, property confirm drop, predicting in 2 quarters or 3 then drop the pant!! Haha

My fren say wait long long, govts will rescue us

My fren say wait long long, govts will rescue us

Ur friend got own property thats y say like that, to give u assurance and word of mouth so that his property can be sold haha, in another word being optimism

Ur friend got own property thats y say like that, to give u assurance and word of mouth so that his property can be sold haha, in another word being optimism

That's what I have been saying all along, don't listen to all these people with vested interest....but actually to him doesn't matter la...his properties are almost fully paid up

When the Chinese yuan rise, and many FTs find it no longer profitable to remain working here, the property price will drop after many decide to pack up and leave.

When the Chinese yuan rise, and many FTs find it no longer profitable to remain working here, the property price will drop after many decide to pack up and leave.

PRC govt unlikely to allow Yuan to appreciate to that level....Many PRC companies will lose their competitive edge n its economy system will collapse...

↡ Advertisement