Weekend Lazin' Corner

Neutral Newbie

Enjoying my prata on a lazy Saturday morning... Freshly made prata with 2 different types of curry... Not forgetting my kopi tarik less sweet... :)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Maybe go out take pictures with wife and kid. Wife quite happy that her body is almost back to before pregnancy in less than 4 months. Guess it's a good thing so she can buy nice clothing for cny.

You stock broker and side line insurance?

Maybe go out take pictures with wife and kid. Wife quite happy that her body is almost back to before pregnancy in less than 4 months. Guess it's a good thing so she can buy nice clothing for cny.

You stock broker and side line insurance?

If I stock broker will you buy stocks from me? your kid is just 4 months old?

Neutral Newbie

I poor man trade for myself lah. No broker wanna entertain small flies lah.

Now go for hair cut then buy lunch for family.

I poor man trade for myself lah. No broker wanna entertain small flies lah.

Now go for hair cut then buy lunch for family.

never mind, just link to me and you can trade yourself online....lol

Neutral Newbie

Horny... One year never make love liao... Think son was created today a year ago... Marriott baby... Hahaha

Horny... One year never make love liao... Think son was created today a year ago... Marriott baby... Hahaha

So you swear this one year you never had sex with anyone?

Neutral Newbie

So you swear this one year you never had sex with anyone?

Mentally i had countless sex with lots of girls i admire and adore. Physically nope.

Neutral Newbie

never mind, just link to me and you can trade yourself online....lol

I hardly trade. I do give trade calls elsewhere. I only buy and sell a couple of times a year or few years. You earn my commission have to wait very long... Not sustainable.

Mentally i had countless sex with lots of girls i admire and adore. Physically nope.

You sure you such a good man and no sex for 1 year? then pcc everyday???

I hardly trade. I do give trade calls elsewhere. I only buy and sell a couple of times a year or few years. You earn my commission have to wait very long... Not sustainable.

so you buy and hold?

Neutral Newbie

You sure you such a good man and no sex for 1 year? then pcc everyday???

No need to pcc daily lah... At least not initial months as wife was unstable in pregnancy also. Only last 3 months more horny so pcc more lah. Dunno why but i cannot visualize and make love mentally of wife or the nice colleague at work... Typically av girls that i do not know or have feelings for works better for mental sex.

No need to pcc daily lah... At least not initial months as wife was unstable in pregnancy also. Only last 3 months more horny so pcc more lah. Dunno why but i cannot visualize and make love mentally of wife or the nice colleague at work... Typically av girls that i do not know or have feelings for works better for mental sex.

hmm think you are like me, cannot have sex with girls that we don't love...

Neutral Newbie

so you buy and hold?

Last post on investment, trying not to talk about investment in mcf. I buy when everyone doesn't want to even look at the market and sell when everyone thinks he or she is gifted at trading. I buy when the price is too cheap that i will not sell if i have the counter and i sell when buyers are queued up at prices i will not buy even if I have money to burn.

Last post on investment, trying not to talk about investment in mcf. I buy when everyone doesn't want to even look at the market and sell when everyone thinks he or she is gifted at trading. I buy when the price is too cheap that i will not sell if i have the counter and i sell when buyers are queued up at prices i will not buy even if I have money to burn.

Sounds very Warren Buffettish....

Neutral Newbie

hmm think you are like me, cannot have sex with girls that we don't love...

Quite difficult to have sex without feelings. If it's without feelings then it's just to expell and eject pent up numbers that a mere pcc or mental sex with some av star suffice. Good thing that the nice girl at work don't really treat me as friend but kept it as colleague. Me just 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 Hahaha... But wife treat me very very well so, i feel bad even thinking about others. This will go away... Anyway she is here at best for another year...

Neutral Newbie

Sounds very Warren Buffettish....

WB is the poster boy for the puppet masters... Anyway... Cheers.

↡ Advertisement