Autobacs

Kch32

Neutral Newbie

Anybody been to the autobac at Loyang? heard newly open but not very sure if it's true. Is it bigger than the Ubi and Bukit Batok? so, which is the biggest among the 3?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

There is a newly opened store at Loyang.

Its located directly opposite the Cellini furniture showroom.

Store size is much smaller than Ubi outlet.

loyang_map.jpg

Edited by MacDuck
  • Praise 1

Anybody been to the autobac at Loyang? heard newly open but not very sure if it's true. Is it bigger than the Ubi and Bukit Batok? so, which is the biggest among the 3?

Smaller lah...Ubi biggest!

• Praise 1

one thing that is common among all the 3 stores are the higher than average pricing for most products

You have to selective buy during their sale. Car maintenance products can be cheaper during their sales.

• Praise 1

one thing that is common among all the 3 stores are the higher than average pricing for most products

True... AT least 15% above.. For example, I use Meguair products.. NTUC and Carefour prices are much more attractive. Promo prices just level them with other reailers..

• Praise 1

True... AT least 15% above.. For example, I use Meguair products.. NTUC and Carefour prices are much more attractive. Promo prices just level them with other reailers..

but autobacs business still very good. they have already opened a 3rd branch

• Praise 1

I only buy promotion items from them only.

• Praise 2

Agreed...ntuc (if have same product) defintely cheaper

• Praise 1

it's funny how Autobacs always kenna badmouth by ppl in most local car forums being expensive, lousy service, servicing car is crap yadda yadda. But still, they opening a 3rd branch. Something must be right and forum ppl are wrong. [confused]

• Praise 1

it's funny how Autobacs always kenna badmouth by ppl in most local car forums being expensive, lousy service, servicing car is crap yadda yadda. But still, they opening a 3rd branch. Something must be right and forum ppl are wrong. [confused]

Yeah lor. I also say so.

Autobacs must be doing something right, that no matter how ppl complain, they are taking in business and expanding

As for me, I go there once a while, to see see and buy some promo stuff. In fact, I feel like going there to get a windscreen rain repel solution

Yeah lor. I also say so.

Autobacs must be doing something right, that no matter how ppl complain, they are taking in business and expanding

As for me, I go there once a while, to see see and buy some promo stuff. In fact, I feel like going there to get a windscreen rain repel solution

Ya! From a long long time ago, ppl keep saying bad things abt Autobacs. But then they are doing well leh. The servicing side I did ask before, gotta wait 2 hours, even on a weekday. I believe they are reputable, abit expensive, but generally fine I guess. Dats why expand to 3 outlets now.

↡ Advertisement