Autobacs

Kch32

Bros, are there alternatives to Autobacs?

To get a large selection of car accessories?

I typical visit NTUC at Jurong point. It's ok, but not that many items - only one aisle.. 

↡ Advertisement

Bros, are there alternatives to Autobacs?

To get a large selection of car accessories?

I typical visit NTUC at Jurong point. It's ok, but not that many items - only one aisle..

Hmm, I find sometimes its quite confusing for so many similar products.

Perhaps you can try online stores ?

Hmm, I find sometimes its quite confusing for so many similar products.

Perhaps you can try online stores ?

Thanks bro

Sometimes it's nice to have a feel first.

I have some items in my amazon cart... but I do like to touch them first if I can, cheers.

have you guys seen $200 replacement wipers sold at AUTOBACS?  I dunno whether to laugh or cry when I saw it

have you guys seen $200 replacement wipers sold at AUTOBACS?  I dunno whether to laugh or cry when I saw it

Yep - crazy prices. I think these were the silicon ones - PIAA?. I went there to get a replacement wiper and came out empty handed.  I think the cheapest (Bosch range) was in the range of $30 each - i.e. $60 per pair. - 18-inch.

Maybe the prices have all gone up. I haven't replaced my wiper for the last 3 years.

Oh dear, what wiper brand is that ?

can't remember exactly, Valeo or PIAA, but the packaging has Japanese words all over it, guess should be imported stuff

have you guys seen $200 replacement wipers sold at AUTOBACS? I dunno whether to laugh or cry when I saw it

Just tell the buyers these wiper wont void warranty, and they will buy

Last time when I look for my Civic FD replacement wiper they were selling the wiper assembly for $70 a piece. Means the frame that's also holding the rubber wiper. It's in a Honda packaging. I told them I only wanted the replacement rubber blades not the whole thing. So if I were to get them it would cost $149.80 w/gst for a pair.

You got to be specific when you want to laugh or cry at something.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Why so expensive?

My rubber wiper blades cost less than $30 a pair (blades only, excl metal frame).

made in China Bosch.

• Praise 1

Hella wiper blades less than $10/ea at Concorde Auto at  Jln Lembah Kallang.

wah good good... i just went Ubi Autobacs tried to find cheap wiper. Wah, really one kind of expensive leh. My car left 9 mth, only want cheap ones but there all very ex...

Any other good places got sell cheap?

Yep - crazy prices. I think these were the silicon ones - PIAA?. I went there to get a replacement wiper and came out empty handed.  I think the cheapest (Bosch range) was in the range of $30 each - i.e. $60 per pair. - 18-inch.

Maybe the prices have all gone up. I haven't replaced my wiper for the last 3 years.

Sigh... me too. no cheap ones...

wah good good... i just went Ubi Autobacs tried to find cheap wiper. Wah, really one kind of expensive leh. My car left 9 mth, only want cheap ones but there all very ex...

Any other good places got sell cheap?

Sigh... me too. no cheap ones...

i'm using this called scrubblade brand.. since i do most of my shopping there first time at spectrum : http://www.spere.com.sg

Not very expensive about $19 range lor  [bounce2]  very good during monsoon season

↡ Advertisement