King size bed frames

Trusty

anyone has lobang to share? cheap and good leather ones about $500

or any place that sells hotels used?

Edited by Trusty
↡ Advertisement

simmon having offer. buy mattress and buy the bedframe for only S$34.

you can go see see look look (OG, robinson, Taka) and ask the sales girl got lobang anybody dont want the bedframe or not. Then pay him/her kopi money S$500.

Don't think hotels use bedframe. Normally, headboard is already fixed onto wall, and there is a plywood frame (on castor wheels) with fabric covering as base, then the mattress on top. A lot of hotels used MaxKoil Hotel contract line mattress (those with faint green and white strips fabric).

Edited by Kangadrool

you can try www.beds.sg or maybe go down to the yellow colour furniture building along jalan eunos road (1 bus stop after eunos mrt). think they have. but dont think they are leather. anyway, leather gets moldy too easily. you will regret if you get that.

you can try www.beds.sg or maybe go down to the yellow colour furniture building along jalan eunos road (1 bus stop after eunos mrt). think they have. but dont think they are leather. anyway, leather gets moldy too easily. you will regret if you get that.

I know that building . I will check them

There are quite a number of bad reviews on beds.sg. I was browsing on the website but ....

Edited by Trusty

simmon having offer. buy mattress and buy the bedframe for only S$34.

you can go see see look look (OG, robinson, Taka) and ask the sales girl got lobang anybody dont want the bedframe or not. Then pay him/her kopi money S$500.

34!?!?!!! So freaking cheap

Don't think hotels use bedframe. Normally, headboard is already fixed onto wall, and there is a plywood frame (on castor wheels) with fabric covering as base, then the mattress on top. A lot of hotels used MaxKoil Hotel contract line mattress (those with faint green and white strips fabric).

I see

my home's king size frame is made up of 2 super singles.. FOC when i bought my mattress.. so cannot complain [:p]

or you can try the furniture shop just opposite aljunied mrt under the bridge next to the ex-shell station. i bought a piece of furniture there, can't remember what though.

if you want teak, i can tell you a good lobang place. think at near factory price.

my home's king size frame is made up of 2 super singles.. FOC when i bought my mattress.. so cannot complain [:p]

or you can try the furniture shop just opposite aljunied mrt under the bridge next to the ex-shell station. i bought a piece of furniture there, can't remember what though.

if you want teak, i can tell you a good lobang place. think at near factory price.

U mean audio house that side ? Noted .

Im more interested in those leather head board type

$500 got.. i bought mine at Novena Furniture at balestier point last yr. Its synthetic leather with headboard. Kind size difficult to find.. think its $399

Ok I will drop by novena

U mean audio house that side ? Noted .

Im more interested in those leather head board type

not really audio house that side.. but yeah, you can drive in from that side.. 1 sims place.

just recalled this morning i passed by Nova opposite MacPherson MRT, it is having moving out sale. you may want to check that out.

hmm.. leather really no good can get mouldy easily. maybe you can try faux leather instead?

Why not consider those real wood bedframe, those made of Nyatoh wood, quite durable. If you use aircon, just make sure you use damp cloth to wipe often (even it's clean) to prevent cracks.

PVC, leather, and particle board bedframe are best avoided for sleeping. Easily gets moldy.

not really audio house that side.. but yeah, you can drive in from that side.. 1 sims place.

just recalled this morning i passed by Nova opposite MacPherson MRT, it is having moving out sale. you may want to check that out.

hmm.. leather really no good can get mouldy easily. maybe you can try faux leather instead?

Yup yup .I will go down to have as look since its very near my work place

Why not consider those real wood bedframe, those made of Nyatoh wood, quite durable. If you use aircon, just make sure you use damp cloth to wipe often (even it's clean) to prevent cracks.

PVC, leather, and particle board bedframe are best avoided for sleeping. Easily gets moldy.

hmmm i dont quite like wood frames as i have always been using leather ones. maybe its just me but i really like the feel when i lean on the leather headboard

↡ Advertisement