SKODA Octavia vRS Combi Mk II

The_Bear

The vRS combi do not come with the split gate offered in the Superb Combi. It is a regular hatch on a station wagon.

It comes with a CCZA engine as used in Golf Gti Mark VI.

Current price is around $155,900 for Combi and $144,900 for Hatchback.

sorry what is splite gate?

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement

The twin gate thing or watever they call it.

Twin door??

though that is only found in Sedan version of superb?? how its going to work on Combi???

BTW, if its the twin door. only superb have. i was a bit disappointed that Octavia is not given this function.

Haha..nothing personal but I do get quite a few SSS sniffing around. Also Rocs. :D

I could be one of them. was driving a SSS. wanted to buy a VRS. almost signed on the line in June for the blue one, but the SE Angie went to served another customer and I stepped out of HA. bot a Roc, but still secretly admiring the VRS.

I could be one of them. was driving a SSS. wanted to buy a VRS. almost signed on the line in June for the blue one, but the SE Angie went to served another customer and I stepped out of HA. bot a Roc, but still secretly admiring the VRS.

what you mean??? she just walk off???

I went to see the Roc but ended up with a vRS. [laugh] [laugh]

I like your writing. If you can spare the time, you can consider writing textbooks for our local schools. If the books and teaching are more interesting, i am sure more students can ace the exams.

If it is not bcos of the COE at sky high prices, would be looking at the superb combi as now it comes with 2L 6DSG liao... so tempting.....

Thumbs up to HA on the 5 years warranty!! [thumbsup]

i also drop by harvest today. I tell you , get the combi superb. damn it, its very well made. When i was there, saw a couple looking at Yeti with an SE. Specs wise no horse run, the back door auto closes automatically with a single button!. I also lilke the lumbar support with controls. But guess whats the price? ......Listed 168K . Checked with SE and OMV is about 33K.

If it is not bcos of the COE at sky high prices, would be looking at the superb combi as now it comes with 2L 6DSG liao... so tempting.....

Thumbs up to HA on the 5 years warranty!! [thumbsup]

i also drop by harvest today. I tell you , get the combi superb. damn it, its very well made. When i was there, saw a couple looking at Yeti with an SE. Specs wise no horse run, the back door auto closes automatically with a single button!. I also lilke the lumbar support with controls. But guess whats the price? ......Listed 168K . Checked with SE and OMV is about 33K.

Ya man, love that panoramic sunroof and the huge boot!!!

The listed price of 168k is it for the 1.8L specs one?

Even if it is for the 2L one, I still cannot afford.... [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry].... have to be very patient for the damm COE to drop....

I like your writing. If you can spare the time, you can consider writing textbooks for our local schools. If the books and teaching are more interesting, i am sure more students can ace the exams.

Hahaha...not even there yet and we do not want to corrupt our next generation. [laugh]

Actually I tot the combi is Skoda's version of a station wagon or estate?

Combi, estate, wagon is the same thing.

The Germans call it Combi, the Americans can it wagon, the British call it estate.

In Western Europe, Combi is far more popular than Sedan/Saloon, as a lot of things are DIY. You buy a Chistmas tree, or a new sink or door frame you load it to the boot, on the roof, or trailer it. Its not uncommon to have trailers/Caravan behind the car.

In America, they have trucks (Americans & their love of trucks...) to carry their stuff, so Combi not as popular.

Like most Singaporeans, I used to dislike Combi, think they spoil the look of the car. Once I understand the practicality of a Combi, I learn to like them more.

After driving 2 sedans, & a rent hatchback for my previous rides, now I have a Sport-back, which is almost a combi.

Edited by Kiadaw

Ha.. nice one.. after I started driving my superb combi.. I too am looking forward to driving it everyday.. in fact I make excuses to bring my family out so that I can drive the car.. the further the better! Haha.. the equipment and ride quality really no horse run.. don

I'm very glad to see that skoda is becoming popular and that people can see past the badge that it is really a very value for $ car for the amount if stuff you are getting and the build quality not to also mention the warrenty period. (provided you keep your car stock)

I've had the vRS in my sights for quite sometime. Too bad I'm very happy with my current car if not the vRS will be a real option for me...

Hope to see more skodas on the road. :)

Edited by Quickfusion

What car is this "Roc" ?

Thats the issue with Singaporeans, like to use short form or Abbreviation that not many people are familiar with.

But thankfully, I know this. Its the VW Sirocco.

Hahaha...not even there yet and we do not want to corrupt our next generation. [laugh]

If you can make us dig out our dusty 无缘的结局 cd and check up the Skodas in sgcarmart, surely you got no problem motivating our next generation to study.

↡ Advertisement