To the dangerous Red Honda Fit/Jazz SFA9704*

Speddevil

If any forum bros /sis known him, please convey to him that he is endangering people's lives with his abrupt cutting of lane along CTE towards city this morning at ard 740am+... nearly clipped my car and frightened my wife who is pregnant...

He does not have the common courtesy to apologised even at fault and continue to drive and act as if nothing happen despite me horning him...

To this driver of red honda fit/jazz, if you are man enough, msg me

↡ Advertisement

Mod please help me delete this post.. post wrong vehicle no...

My apology to the bro/sis of SFA9704*..

Edited by Speddevil

If any forum bros /sis known him, please convey to him that he is endangering people's lives with his abrupt cutting of lane along CTE towards city this morning at ard 740am+... nearly clipped my car and frightened my wife who is pregnant...

He does not have the common courtesy to apologised even at fault and continue to drive and act as if nothing happen despite me horning him...

To this driver of red honda fit/jazz, if you are man enough, msg me

Couple of years back, same thing happened to me wif driver of Nissan, I followed the bugger all d way and he detoured to KK hospital and stopped along the hospital's driveway. I got down fm my car and confronted him. He apologized and say he actually got bone to pick wif another pick up who was behind.

Mod please help me delete this post.. post wrong vehicle no...

My apology to the bro/sis of SFA9704*..

wow! the actual guy sure must have been really fast :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement