Any brothers heard of World Auto Pte Ltd?

Ivan_06

its located at 38 Jln Pemimpin, Wisdom Industrial Building...

going there to redemn my free servicing... any reviews?

↡ Advertisement

Used to service my car from PI there. Actually not willing to go but PI said don't go warranty void. Once warranty over, I go elsewhere.

I won't say they are not good. Just like many other car service workshops, they will try to psycho you to do unnecessary works and tell you these are not covered and you will have to pay for them. Mind you, the sum can be substaintial if not careful.

I now service my car in a workshop in Jurong Port Road. At least, they will only tell you to change what is really really necessary. They service my dad's car since 1980s and now servicing all my siblings'cars.

Used to service my car from PI there. Actually not willing to go but PI said don't go warranty void. Once warranty over, I go elsewhere.

I won't say they are not good. Just like many other car service workshops, they will try to psycho you to do unnecessary works and tell you these are not covered and you will have to pay for them. Mind you, the sum can be substaintial if not careful.

I now service my car in a workshop in Jurong Port Road. At least, they will only tell you to change what is really really necessary. They service my dad's car since 1980s and now servicing all my siblings'cars.

Geez... thanks... Actually for me, I am a long term supporter of Riverview Auto aka Vincent Mong's workshop. Been with him since 20k. He also will tell me to change what is really really necessary. However, I have this free servicing voucher from MCF Bosch giveaway...

Entitles me to 5w30 Amsoil fully synthetic oil, 1 bosch oil filter, 4 pieces of bosch spark plugs... Might as well utilise it for my 110k servicing..

But thanks for your warning.. :D At least, i know what to expect.. for me, i stay in the north central...

Edited by Ivan_06

Can recommend the jurong port workshop?

Neutral Newbie

its located at 38 Jln Pemimpin, Wisdom Industrial Building...

going there to redemn my free servicing... any reviews?

To me, they are OK. I used to go there for my servicing for 6 yrs as my PI car warranty is under them. I dont have any problem with my warranty claim. I done two claims with them. First, my 3 mths old car battery gone flat. Their 2nd boss came to my house and change the battery FOC. The second warranty claim was for the suspension.

I hv never been asked to change anything that is not unnecessary. They normally do for me pre Malaysia trip check FOC. Now my new car's warranty is under AD so I hv stop going back to WA.

u buay pai seh............always come in and sell "Ko Yoke". If they are good, people will go to them.

In this business world, the more friendly they are, the more you have to be careful.

i learnt my lesson for not checking the prices.

trust them too easily.

u buay pai seh............always come in and sell "Ko Yoke". If they are good, people will go to them.

In this business world, the more friendly they are, the more you have to be careful.

trust them too easily.

but then i also really going to world auto.. coz got free servicing voucher from bosch carnival mah.. hahaa..

trust them too easily.

have to admit their prices are getting steeper... last time alot of things included in the basic combined labour charge.. now everything also itemised and ended being much more expensive.. i am considering my options...

It's pretty bad. Didn't want to go to this workshop but was under warranty for second hand car purchase. Ended up wasted a few hundred dollars to change parts which are perfectly fine! How unethical..

They quoted me +1000$ worth of things to change from brake pad to disc rotor to air con filter etc.

But I refuse to change any as I wasn't sure if they are reliable. I did try to ask them what needs to be changed urgently and they even mentioned brake pad. But the quote was too ex so I decided to do it elsewhere. So I went to another workshop that quoted half the price to change... While changing it, workshop told me tht it's refectory fine! 80%.

Will never return to them. And also to the second hand car dealer absolut motor who chooses to partner with an unethical workshop.

Absolut motor also gave me a hell lot of problems from refusing to change defective parts to refunding my deposit... Drag my whole purchase process for 2months... Almost went to lemon law. So pls avoid.

↡ Advertisement