Geely Parts And Accesories

QQDreamer

i like same same ma, also mic..

ok la.. we can join forces together to help geely and chery car owers. since chery will be next in the pipeline to close down soon. So maybe we can workout together to see how we can help the owners moving forward.

↡ Advertisement

If you are talking about stocking up on Geely parts I would suggest that you just consider stocking up those spares for those parts that need to be urgently replaced as soon as it has broken down. Need to be urgently replaced means that without replacement the car will not be able to used normally and safely, or the security of the car and the interior content is compromised. If the powered window winding unit breaks down and there is no parts available for repair and if you do not have a private garage to keep your car, hence you will have to park your car in a public car park, then anyone can have access to the interior of your car when you are not around watching. That is security being seriously compromised.

In my opinion, it will be a fair price to pay by your customer if you only mark up by 30% of the China supplier's price ( inclusive of shipping cost ). With only about 3 turnover a year you will get about a yearly 100% return for your capital investment.

I have heard that the Toyota air fliter can be a replacement part for the Geely Ck and MK but I have not verified it yet. Can anyone verify this ?

you are right. You provide me a good idea. i will do so.. Thanks for the suggestion.

Neutral Newbie

If you are serious about being a parts supplier for these China cars, I suggest you set up your own website and then go to all the forums to invite people to visit your website. Ask members for suggestions on what they want you to stock up. Listen to the market and react accordingly.

It does not cost much to set up a website nowadays. If you manage your website well you will get enough eyeballs and then you can collect advertising fees too. Start with modest parts prices to attract members. When you have enough members you can start group buying for other related car accessories and parts or even things unrelated to China cars. The bottom line is, do not put people off or scare away people with your pricing. Doing the right thing at the right time and at the right place can bring big fortune to the ones who dare to grap the chance. There is some risk involved. No risk and hard work and guts equals no gain. There is no guarantee of success for any kind of business.

google sccforum.sg

i am also a member of sccforum leh... but that forum very boring no contribution, all talking about chery cars.

Neutral Newbie

If both Mr A and Mr B says they can sell you exactly the same spare parts that you want at exactly the same price, but Mr A says that you need to pay first and then collect the parts 3 weeks later and Mr B says that you can collect the parts cash and carry on the same day that you place the order, from whom will you buy ?

i am also a member of sccforum leh... but that forum very boring no contribution, all talking about chery cars.

we are looking in to hafei and other brands now. first batch of hafei parts should be coming soon.

If both Mr A and Mr B says they can sell you exactly the same spare parts that you want at exactly the same price, but Mr A says that you need to pay first and then collect the parts 3 weeks later and Mr B says that you can collect the parts cash and carry on the same day that you place the order, from whom will you buy ?

cash and carry is only possible if there are demands and the amount of owners are of a desire amount.

4 ways to get parts for mic car.

from AD ( fastest way, expensive )

from oversea ( oversea factory do not wish to close deal for 1 unit )

from people who import from china ( sounds good but issue is who will bear the cost if wrong parts ? )

from webbys provided on this tread ( they make sure its correct before ordering )

its not as simple as it seems when it comes to car parts and certain parties has to bear the cost should parts end up wrong,

Chery T11 alone has 4 types of engine of 2 types of cc.

Chery qq has 2 types of engine of 2 types of cc and 2 version of cars ( qq0.8, QQ6 or QQ3 )

i hope that proves my knowledge in chery cars.

Neutral Newbie

Well, if one expects guaranteed profit and almost no risk, of course collect money and then ask customer to wait for the goods to come is best. May the one who dares to venture into the tiger's den gets the tiger cubs.

Neutral Newbie

There are sellers at Alibaba.com who are willing to sell without minimum order quantity. Just type into the search box the brand of the car.

Neutral Newbie

I bought my Geely 5 years ago and they gave a 3 years warranty and free servicing. In the second year, both the head lamp plastic covers started to act blur. I sent it back to Geely and ask them to change the head lamp plastic covers and they did it for free as it was still under warranty then. Up till now, 3 years after the change, the head lamp plastic is still clear as new. While your car is still under warranty, you should send it back for any unsatisfactory factory design or manufacturing fault or unacceptable material quality problem. Another problem is the powered window winding unit tends to fail. It broke down twice during the warranty period of 3 years had it changed for free. But the third time was outside the warranty periond ( 2011 ) and I have to pay $250 ( parts and workmanship plus GST ) to change it. The side wing mirror is also very weak. Weak in a sense that when a motor cycle passing, slightly scrap against my left wing mirror, and it broke off and dangle on the side.

news say alpine motors which sells chevy and opel will take over the ex-geely showroom at ubi

Where did you hear the news? I also very interested to know. Newspaper or TV news?

Me too.... Ive been searching up all day yesterday but FAILED.....!!! My headlamps are so blurred out n looks awful now...>! [bigcry]

Now you cry also no use. geely is closed down and it s a fact. Move on la bro. if you need help approach me.

Remember one thing for sure.. now in singapore dont have any Geely part stockist. if you want fast there is no way.. Dont compare AD with importers.

Edited by MkMan

Neutral Newbie

straits times home section

first post :D

wah really??? :wub: feeling really homeless now,, scared car brokedown how?? btw bro there a forum with active geely 5-7 members meeting up once a month, they meeting this month on sunday , search,google geely sgportal.. just to share

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1