Arrogent AirForce Driver

LouislexusGS

I was travelling along the small stretch of road from SengKang turning to the main road to KPE...this old golden colour Honda City was so noisy (modified exhaust) was beside me slamming the accelerator away and trying to pass me; that was when I step on and he was later behind me a distance away.

While he was later moving beside me, I saw him in his airforce flying suit attire wearing a sunglass with a inner red T-Shirt and most likely from Paya Lebar Airbase (going towards old tampines road) showing me the yawn sign all the way from the strech of road.

I am not going to comment about his behaviour of trying to race with me but it is the way he was in his uniform and flying suit with his window wind down to make such a stupid and arrogent gesture to make me think how the uniform group behave in public nowadays.

Also, I don't want to think likewise he ever had a chance to overtake my vehicle anyway so what on earth is he thinking?

↡ Advertisement

I was travelling along the small stretch of road from SengKang turning to the main road to KPE...this old golden colour Honda City was so noisy (modified exhaust) was beside me slamming the accelerator away and trying to pass me; that was when I step on and he was later behind me a distance away.

While he was later moving beside me, I saw him in his airforce flying suit attire wearing a sunglass with a inner red T-Shirt and most likely from Paya Lebar Airbase (going towards old tampines road) showing me the yawn sign all the way from the strech of road.

I am not going to comment about his behaviour of trying to race with me but it is the way he was in his uniform and flying suit with his window wind down to make such a stupid and arrogent gesture to make me think how the uniform group behave in public nowadays.

Also, I don't want to think likewise he ever had a chance to overtake my vehicle anyway so what on earth is he thinking?

You sure his coverall is a flying suit? Normally, pilot drives atas car leh..

Why dont you tell me? Looks like you know him better. Maybe you are his wife or boyfriend?

Apologies to make any offend with you, I am just trying to say about 'his' behaviour on the road while you are trying to ask me not very intellegent questions which you know I will not be able to answer you.

Why not you ask whether you are trying to behave like one similar fellow in this forum and give everyone the impression that you are so cool in this conversation.

Wearing flying suit dosen't mean he is a pilot. Can be a flight engineer or a aircrew. They dont earn much like pilots but dress up the same as them as they are all flying crew. Standard attire for all.

racing is bad. today newspaper got say one airforce guy tried to overtake a truck on a wet road in USA. whole car buang. poor guy's wife died :ph34r:

drive safe guys! give and take a little bit and let's [grouphug]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

You sure his coverall is a flying suit? Normally, pilot drives atas car leh..

my mechanic also wear something like a flying suit [laugh] [laugh]

Complain to his unit for disgracing the uniform.

How you know what unit? Airbase got many many units, thousands of people. Go and strip search everyone there to see his red shirt and underwear?

racing is bad. today newspaper got say one airforce guy tried to overtake a truck on a wet road in USA. whole car buang. poor guy's wife died :ph34r:

drive safe guys! give and take a little bit and let's [grouphug]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

The report said that the wife was not wearing seatbelt.

Nothing to say liao.

I have friends who work in Airforce before...it is a flying suit with all the base and squadron badge by the side of the uniform...Just cannot see his wing batch to see whether it is a flying wing or a aircrew wing. It is standard green in colour.

The report said that the wife was not wearing seatbelt.

Nothing to say liao.

haizzzzzzz.......the jurong evo girl also flew out of the evo........haiizzzz.....everyone must put on seat belt! dont think of oneself, think of loved ones! [grouphug]

You may be aware that the comments you put here makes you appear to be a road-hogger, speeding to prevent him from overtaking you, unless it was all pure assumption/imagination.

haizzzzzzz.......the jurong evo girl also flew out of the evo........haiizzzz.....everyone must put on seat belt! dont think of oneself, think of loved ones! [grouphug]

I also dunno why some people refuse to wear seatbelts. Or switch on headlights.

Because of that then buang and die, cry father cry mother.

Very funny leh, people.

You may be aware that the comments you put here makes you appear to be a road-hogger, speeding to prevent him from overtaking you, unless it was all pure assumption/imagination.

He drive Lexus mah.

You try to overtake him in a small Honda beng car is like slapping his face and throwing away all that money he paid for his Lexus.

2 lanes, bloody big 2 lanes. He was beside me the outer lane and I was on the inner lanes. No other cars around. I was pissed off with the way he came up beside me always and slamming on his accelerator. I eventually step on it and he tried to catch up but he cant in the end, due to traffic, he purposely came beside me again to show me all this stupid gesture in his uniform!

↡ Advertisement