Arrogent AirForce Driver

LouislexusGS

haizzzzzzz.......the jurong evo girl also flew out of the evo........haiizzzz.....everyone must put on seat belt! dont think of oneself, think of loved ones! [grouphug]

I tot it was an integra?

↡ Advertisement

I seriously wonder how u know what he was thinking about...

driving is tiring enough and y bother by others?

he was not putting u in any danger anyway...

just an advice...

drive safely!

Sigh...anyway was just trying to let it go in this forum; sometimes s--t happens and you get all these nonsense around you.

You are very right as to drive safely on road. Nothing beats coming home in one piece to be with your love ones.

Happy New Year everyone!

aiyah don say you. i look at myself i also give [thumbsdown] to myself

like today got one guy wanna squeeze merging lane with me. i already in front. i thinking: you drive sedan, wanna play with with truck, come lah, i no sacred

( [thumbsdown] to myself [thumbsdown] ) i see my own action, damm childish [shakehead] i must really be more self control and self crtitical....haiizzzzzz [shakehead]

Sigh...anyway was just trying to let it go in this forum; sometimes s--t happens and you get all these nonsense around you.

You are very right as to drive safely on road. Nothing beats coming home in one piece to be with your love ones.

Happy New Year everyone!

Bro. Let go.

It's miserable enough to be in the uniform group.

Let alone to be smoked by a gs300

I was travelling along the small stretch of road from SengKang turning to the main road to KPE...this old golden colour Honda City was so noisy (modified exhaust) was beside me slamming the accelerator away and trying to pass me; that was when I step on and he was later behind me a distance away.

While he was later moving beside me, I saw him in his airforce flying suit attire wearing a sunglass with a inner red T-Shirt and most likely from Paya Lebar Airbase (going towards old tampines road) showing me the yawn sign all the way from the strech of road.

I am not going to comment about his behaviour of trying to race with me but it is the way he was in his uniform and flying suit with his window wind down to make such a stupid and arrogent gesture to make me think how the uniform group behave in public nowadays.

Also, I don't want to think likewise he ever had a chance to overtake my vehicle anyway so what on earth is he thinking?

If you are really offended or u got the impression that the RSAF uniform was disgraced, write in to [email protected]. They will investigate if you can provide more info than "golden old hoda city"

its a rare sight to see a pilot driving some a BB jap and kor brand let alone a city.

the worse of poilots i seen is those evo and sti.

so this city guy is more likely a ACS or some technician,another giveaway is if he's not officer rank,he's definitely not a pilot.

its a rare sight to see a pilot driving some a BB jap and kor brand let alone a city.

the worse of poilots i seen is those evo and sti.

so this city guy is more likely a ACS or some technician,another giveaway is if he's not officer rank,he's definitely not a pilot.

i thought pilots wear green jumpsuit?

while techs wear blue?

what makes u thinks that he is he yawning at u when he lose in the initial car "race".

maybe he is really yawning or he is yawning at his own car?

sensible person don yawn when they lose, they yawn at others when they win. no?

Edited by Tom_kkh

Turbocharged

Just let it go LouislexusGS, live and let live. Always give the other party benefit of doubt.

anyway I guessed you learned that your mistake is to post your grievances in MCF forum....not only did it leave a sour aftertaste to yourself, you post invited many trolls to make fun and OT your topic.

have a nice day...

trollface.jpg

Edited by Pocus

green pilot Flight suit can be wore by helicopter air crew.......helicopter flight engineer....or even a medic in air base....

Edited by LoverofCar

Happy New Year everyone!

aiya... just be cool....

step your accelerator and let him smell smoke... then do this [thumbsdown]

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement