Arrogent AirForce Driver

LouislexusGS

Wearing flying suit dosen't mean he is a pilot. Can be a flight engineer or a aircrew. They dont earn much like pilots but dress up the same as them as they are all flying crew. Standard attire for all.

I believe if I am pilot. I will not drive to work or drive home in that suite (stinks). [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

BUt as you described, you were already in front. Sometimes wonder why ppl still want to cut that 1 car in front. very shiok meh? adds additional stress...

aiyah don say you. i look at myself i also give [thumbsdown] to myself

like today got one guy wanna squeeze merging lane with me. i already in front. i thinking: you drive sedan, wanna play with with truck, come lah, i no sacred

( [thumbsdown] to myself [thumbsdown] ) i see my own action, damm childish [shakehead] i must really be more self control and self crtitical....haiizzzzzz [shakehead]

I believe if I am pilot. I will not drive to work or drive home in that suite (stinks). [laugh]

In air force..those pilot like to wear that stinky flight suit lah...to show they are damn 'top gun''.... [laugh]

I also dunno why some people refuse to wear seatbelts. Or switch on headlights.

Because of that then buang and die, cry father cry mother.

Very funny leh, people.

I feel sad these are the very people likely to be knowledgeable enough on the subject. Example: I ever interview one Safety Supervisor who was not even wearing a safety helmet at the worksite. He said not used to it. It makes his head itch.

He drive Lexus mah.

You try to overtake him in a small Honda beng car is like slapping his face and throwing away all that money he paid for his Lexus.

If not the Lexus minibus version, okay. Oh dear, I used to overtook (outstation) Mercs 280S, Volvo 850 Estate, Audi 100, Alpha Romeo, with 1.0L Uno? [:p] Just last year overtook Lotus Elise with Myvi [laugh] . Just kidding, tried tail-gate WRX with Myvi :D Last but not least last month overtook Lexus [:p]

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

He was using one hand on the steering, another using his hand to make his mouth...where got pp yawn so long? Worse he turned and smiled at me and do the yawning gesture until he turned out of the expressway.

In air force..those pilot like to wear that stinky flight suit lah...to show they are damn 'top gun''.... [laugh]

Doctors also like to wear their scrubs around the food court leh......

2 lanes, bloody big 2 lanes. He was beside me the outer lane and I was on the inner lanes. No other cars around. I was pissed off with the way he came up beside me always and slamming on his accelerator. I eventually step on it and he tried to catch up but he cant in the end, due to traffic, he purposely came beside me again to show me all this stupid gesture in his uniform!

Do not worry if he overtook you. Unless he cross the border, he can not go further than just ahead only. Based on your comment/clarification, he did caught up with you to gestured to you [laugh] Do not be shy to mention he finally overtook you. :D

Sigh...anyway was just trying to let it go in this forum; sometimes s--t happens and you get all these nonsense around you.

You are very right as to drive safely on road. Nothing beats coming home in one piece to be with your love ones.

Happy New Year everyone!

I like the way you put it. After making a fool of yourself here.

It is fine; afterall the forum is for everyone to put in their comments. I am just writing for the matter of fact that this guy is the worse I ever seen on road. I dont even want to start anything at all with him.

Can u imagine you driving peacefully and another car come up beside you and keep ramming his accelerator going back and fro, back and fro beside you? When I pass him later until the traffic, then again he wind down and do all this gesture at me, that is when I noticed he was wearing the green airforce flying suit.

I was in the Airforce before during NS days; seriously never meet someone like this. If this is the way to present himself as a uniformed personnel, then fine with me, as to the rest who encounter such people. What would others say about him on the road?

I will not even bother writing in if he is not one who should be respected because of his role. Can you imagine such an attitute shown when he is on the aircraft?

He was using one hand on the steering, another using his hand to make his mouth...where got pp yawn so long? Worse he turned and smiled at me and do the yawning gesture until he turned out of the expressway.

i dun look at people when i drive, let alone care about what they do inside the car :D

Why dont you tell me? Looks like you know him better. Maybe you are his wife or boyfriend?

Apologies to make any offend with you, I am just trying to say about 'his' behaviour on the road while you are trying to ask me not very intellegent questions which you know I will not be able to answer you.

Why not you ask whether you are trying to behave like one similar fellow in this forum and give everyone the impression that you are so cool in this conversation.

I'm trying to help you find out more about this guy.. coz the more you think about it, the more piss off you will become. what happen on the road, stay on the road. but writing it down just prolong your frustration.

So what is wrong with what one is wearing and the car they drive that you must put 2 and 2 together? So am i right to infer that you look down on a old honda city with large exhaust? then a uniform person cannot "slam his acceralator" and yawn but someone in bengz t-shirt can?

why you cannot let him go first leh coz he can be in front and yawn and not be seen by u?

or rather, since u can go further, why still need to complain about him? people yawn also kena... life must be stressful.

so relax and let it go. it's not going to turn 1 into 2

aiyah don say you. i look at myself i also give [thumbsdown] to myself

like today got one guy wanna squeeze merging lane with me. i already in front. i thinking: you drive sedan, wanna play with with truck, come lah, i no sacred

( [thumbsdown] to myself [thumbsdown] ) i see my own action, damm childish [shakehead] i must really be more self control and self crtitical....haiizzzzzz [shakehead]

I sometimes wonder how some got their driving licence or none. Last week along Aljunied road, I overtook a semi-trailer travelling in Lane 2 along Aljunied Road by using Lane 1. A black BMW that undertook the same semi-trailer, using Lane 3, cornered me to brake, so he could also under took my car to do right turn. Of course he was in the direction towards IHM. [:p]

If I am making a fool out of myself, I wont even start this thread. The traffic becomes heavy later after we came out of the small road so eventually he would be able to reach me. I did not even think of continuing with him as the road was heavy.

What do you mean by being a fool? A fool is someone who do things without considering for other people and a fool is someone like you to make such comments on this thread.

What I had started has always been that this guy shouldnt make a fool out of himself on the road wearing a uniform which makes me really look down on him. Hey, you pay your tax to this so-call uniform pp and you expect this people to protect the country?

I know where I stand and I dont feel embarrased or in any manner I drive a GS, thats what I choose and I dont buy a car pratically to race or pick anyone on the road.

When I sent greetings to someone, if you cant take it then dont comment. Is there anything wrong with that?

Btw, if I am a bloody fool, I wont be driving a car; I will be at a home taken care of because I am retarded. Please dont think like a fool when you start your comment here.

SAF have groomed themselves to believe they are the most valuable asset.

the cost to groom a pilot is even more than a plane.i think they are banned to ride motorbike as well.

once you are in it,your future are already well paved even if you are not a scholar.it's the 2nd best vocation in SAF after those "scholars".

[thumbsup] I like the waay you put it. He will come again to cry for mama? [laugh]

school open today right??? this one stayback ah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement