Where to park in Sentosa after 5pm?

Wind30

Turbocharged

guys,

I just bought an annual pass to Universal Singapore and now looking for the best way to park in Sentosa after 5pm. I am planning to drop by Universal in the evenings when it is cooler.

RWS is too expensive.

Is there an cheaper car park? I see imbiah carpark is only $2/per entry after 5pm. Where in the world is that car park? It looks pretty far.

Is there a better car to park going to universal?

↡ Advertisement

Park at the carpark where the new McDonald's and the I-Fly Singapore is (i am not sure the name). It is a sheltered carpark. Then you can take the mono rail to RWS which is only 2 stops away and it is free.

Neutral Newbie

Advice you to park at RWS especially u bring ur kids along. Will be tired after walking around especially the weather is hot and lot of ppl squeeze into public transport. ...

Turbocharged

Advice you to park at RWS especially u bring ur kids along. Will be tired after walking around especially the weather is hot and lot of ppl squeeze into public transport. ...

RWS carpark is really expensive at $19 first 4 hour while the other carparks is $5 for first 4 hours...

The sentosa monorail is probably not too bad.

Turbocharged

Park at the carpark where the new McDonald's and the I-Fly Singapore is (i am not sure the name). It is a sheltered carpark. Then you can take the mono rail to RWS which is only 2 stops away and it is free.

I guess that is the beach carpark. That sounds better than imbiah car park as that doesn't seems to be sheltered to monorail.

I think I will give that a try. thanks.

I guess that is the beach carpark. That sounds better than imbiah car park as that doesn't seems to be sheltered to monorail.

I think I will give that a try. thanks.

I think so ba cos it is at the beach (last stop for the mono rail in Sentosa). I never can remember the names [:p] . That's where I always park when I feel like going RWS for dinner or walk walk or to see see fireworks.

You are welcome and hope it helps.

↡ Advertisement