205,000km Later on a Skoda Superb

Echelon

Honestly, do u think if we talk about jap cars, will there be a need to change the cams at the 5th year or 200,000km mark?

I doubt so.

Jap cars are more durable. That's why I buy jap cars

Jap cars are good transport , better than mrt.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

ex-octi owner here....

changed it at year 7 for another new ride....

regretted... like replacing the older, dependable wife with a flashier new one who can't cook as well..

Neutral Newbie

its mostly the attitude of the sales personnel at the jap showrooms that pisses me off , so arrogant , especially when they are top sales for past few months.

its mostly the attitude of the sales personnel at the jap showrooms that pisses me off , so arrogant , especially when they are top sales for past few months.

Most of them were more sales administrators than salesman. I believe that attitude should be different today. ^_^

Turbocharged

When was the last time you step into a jap showroom?... :D

Neutral Newbie

Wanted to revive this topic so that I can find out if any Superb 1.8 TSI owners have had the dreaded DSG flashing P or D problem.

conclusion skoda are better than saabs HAHAHA

I like both actually, especially the Superb Wagon and the 9-3 SportCombi [:p] Might just be my weird taste -_-

Turbocharged

Wanted to revive this topic so that I can find out if any Superb 1.8 TSI owners have had the dreaded DSG flashing P or D problem.

None so far on my vRS. Same gear box? 22,000km. ^_^