WAZE - GPS apps for drivers

Beng2

In MY, I was saved by WAZE from standstill traffic.

Waze reroute to bypass standstill traffic

In singapore also. There was a few times when expressway was at standstill due to major traffic accident. Waze direct me to avoid that expressway. Although the journey took longer time then usual to reach, but still better then stuck in standstill traffic which is worst.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

In singapore also. There was a few times when expressway was at standstill due to major traffic accident. Waze direct me to avoid that expressway. Although the journey took longer time then usual to reach, but still better then stuck in standstill traffic which is worst.

Waze for the most part will just reroute silently, withe a bleep sound.

GMap very chiong-hei, keep saying a lot of unnecessary things, when it could simply do like Waze.

• Praise 1

I don't see waze so good, can hang during halfway drive or even more worst the map keeps jumping. Most of the time just start totally no gps connect. At first I thought is my phone got problem with Internet. But I ask my few friends, they also tell me the same thing. So no waze for me. I rather use Google map or my own map.

I don't see waze so good, can hang during halfway drive or even more worst the map keeps jumping. Most of the time just start totally no gps connect. At first I thought is my phone got problem with Internet. But I ask my few friends, they also tell me the same thing. So no waze for me. I rather use Google map or my own map.

I am using an old iPhone, no hang leh.

I use Waze from Singapore to Cameron Highland.

Other than iphone run out of battery, NO other problem le.

I've been having "No GPS. Showing Approximate Location" problem lately with Waze. Either that, GPS signal kept dropping like nobody business..... Funny thing is that it's only been misbehaving lately.

Having said that, Waze is much preferred over Gmap.

I've been having "No GPS. Showing Approximate Location" problem lately with Waze. Either that, GPS signal kept dropping like nobody business..... Funny thing is that it's only been misbehaving lately.

Having said that, Waze is much preferred over Gmap.

Check your phone and placement.

Some suggest you may have put a cover that impedes gps signal or some dirt buildup block gps connector/antenna signal.

By the way, google map new version sucks. They put bold black lines for mrt network, I think.

The black lines is confusing when you're trying to see traffic. It looks like massive traffic jam everywhere.

Bcuz the traffic use a darker colour the worse the traffic is.

And you can't turned off the black lines.

Did everything I imaginably could but still the same..... heard from a Grab driver that Android version of Waze seems to have this common problem.

Check your phone and placement.

Some suggest you may have put a cover that impedes gps signal or some dirt buildup block gps connector/antenna signal.

By the way, google map new version sucks. They put bold black lines for mrt network, I think.

The black lines is confusing when you're trying to see traffic. It looks like massive traffic jam everywhere.

Bcuz the traffic use a darker colour the worse the traffic is.

And you can't turned off the black lines.

Did everything I imaginably could but still the same..... heard from a Grab driver that Android version of Waze seems to have this common problem.

Hmm...my Waze also seemed funny tonight. Lost gps at Jl Boon Lay, with clear open skies.

I just updated not long ago, but it's the app problem itself.

Go to Google Play and look under Waze's review..... alot of people are cursing and downgrading its rating.

Hmm...my Waze also seemed funny tonight. Lost gps at Jl Boon Lay, with clear open skies.

I just updated not long ago, but it's the app problem itself.

Hmmm.... sounds like Google acquired it to kill it.

Go to Google Play and look under Waze's review..... alot of people are cursing and downgrading its rating.

9 minutes ago, keane1234 said:

my Waze app keep not loading today. anyone facing same issue? like i tap the app to open then kick out.

What phone?

Twincharged
(edited)
27 minutes ago, keane1234 said:

Iphone X

Me and my bro got this problem too. I had problems with CNA app also. iPhone XR. All ok now. 

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement