Automatic (robotic) vacuum cleaner

Leech

Using Irobot Roomba and Scooba, totally no regrets. Get form local online vendor.

Trustworthy one stays in Bukit Batok. Very good after sales service.

May I know where u buy roomba from and maintenance cost for battery replacement

I'm using iRobot Roomba.

Before that have been mopping the floor (with the magic clean mop), can see ltos of dirt but after the robot came, I still mop once a week but can really see the difference. No regrets!

To me its like setup and forget, I programmed it to run at a certain time everyday, sometimes I totally forgot about its existence.

Basically like the bros said have to empty and clean the robot once a week (if you program it to vacuum every day).

I got it from one of the vendor in Hardware zone a year ago, think about 5 hundred plus.

Use a broom and a mop better.

These actually just shift dust arounf the house...

I am using iRobot both 400 and 500 series. It does its job as its sucking very near to the floor, dust are pick up. I normally starts it before I go out the house and it will clean it nicely. Furthermore, iRobot is one of the most popular robotic cleaner so spares are a plenty on ebay and internet. In SGP, I also get my spares and repair from 2 local guys. One in the West, one in the East.

honestly speaking its worse than my navibot. it doesnt dock all the time and it has to pass by the dock once before u can let it go back. thats if it can even find its dock.

also, it doesnt know where it is per se. its only inertial navigation so where it starts it will end.

Only had my Neato for 15 months but encountered no such problems.

Neutral Newbie

Only had my Neato for 15 months but encountered no such problems.

Second the neato! [;)]

Didn't get any issues using xv-11, manage to find dock all the time. Got my ground spotless and clean with the scheduler on. Must say the vacuum sounds stronger compared to irobot, navibot types.

However, idle power usage is v high, thus using a power saving timer to cut down on the electricity bills.

Second the neato! [;)]

Didn't get any issues using xv-11, manage to find dock all the time. Got my ground spotless and clean with the scheduler on. Must say the vacuum sounds stronger compared to irobot, navibot types.

However, idle power usage is v high, thus using a power saving timer to cut down on the electricity bills.

sounds stronger louder but doesnt suck anything honestly.

u try one run with the navibot and try one run with the neato. totally different [laugh]

sounds stronger louder but doesnt suck anything honestly.

u try one run with the navibot and try one run with the neato. totally different [laugh]

u want loud and suck strong

ask Sabbie about it

• Praise 1

Same same... I got from him too!

He's a guru in this, good service too!

hi bros

how to contact this guy? i am keen to get 1 too...... i cant seem to find his contact number in ebay and wanted to consult him what is better choice?

Anyway where is roomba and scooba make from which country?

anyone got experience with this - iRobot Roomba 560 (2012 design) brand new 240V? is it good? it is the cheaper one

Revive this autobot thread for 2014. Recommend me a made-in-China, available on Taobao robot vacuum cleaner (floor cleaning). Reason: IRobot USD400, single function only. CHina autobot USD 200, 6-in-1.

Hypersonic

How's the noise level for these robots when vacuuming? Just like your normal vacuum cleaners?

Anyone can share?

You can programme it to clean the house when you out for work. No need to bear with noise.

Turbocharged

I've got one of those Samsung ones, it's pretty quiet unless you turn on the turbo mode. Only time you really hear anything is when it returns to the docking station and unloads then the suction pump in the dock turns on.

I call mine Geoffrey, after the butler in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1