How she pass her friving test....

Tom_kkh

yesterday at leisure dome kallang traffic lights, right after the carpark, me and a lady driver were waiting at the traffic light, both of us are turning right going towards Mac direction.

with our right of way, green light, we processed to turn. i noticed that the lady driver on my right was making an unusual sharp turn.

initially i thought she was making a u-turn...

but hell no!

she turned into the the wrong lane..... going against the traffic..... how blur can one be??

she shouldn't be on the road in my opinion. there were kids in the car.....

↡ Advertisement

yesterday at leisure dome kallang traffic lights, right after the carpark, me and a lady driver were waiting at the traffic light, both of us are turning right going towards Mac direction.

with our right of way, green light, we processed to turn. i noticed that the lady driver on my right was making an unusual sharp turn.

but hell no!

she turned into the the wrong lane..... going against the traffic..... how blur can one be??

believe she is not familiar with the road and the junction is wide..... [sweatdrop]

I had seen some even go against a One Way Street ..... [grin]

but hell no!

i kena before... lady driver turning right, turn right coming toward me head on, luckily i braked in time... scare the sh-it outta me

believe she is not familiar with the road and the junction is wide..... [sweatdrop]

I had seen some even go against a One Way Street ..... [grin]

nothing to do unfamiliar road la bro.

which road do we to the uttermost right lane when turning right?

Give chance lah.

Very stress in Singapore.

not flaming her la. just feel she should not drive.

she got kids in the car with her, i think shold be her give chance for her kids to grow

i kena before... lady driver turning right, turn right coming toward me head on, luckily i braked in time... scare the sh-it outta me

i did that before, it was dark and there are many lane, so when i turn i couldn't see which lane belongs to which :D

"Give chance lah.

Very stress in Singapore" [:p]

ya lo, spell wrong wont kill ppl. drive against traffic will lei.

gib chance la :D[:p][laugh]

donch liddat leh... I also turned into oncoming traffic at Patterson Road (behind St Regis). That time still wearing 'red underwear' and not familiar with the roads there.

But I everyday at KLP, that part of the road most obvious liao... I thought the most dangerous is the cars turning into each other's lanes.

Don't let's use this as an excuse.

Living anywhere in the world is stressful whether you are rich or poor, a car driver, a cyclist or a pedestrian, a home owner a renter or homeless, a politician or a voter, whatever.

Bro, mai ah ni leh... you forgot Bhutan!

Happiest Country in the World

Give chance lah.

Very stress in Singapore.

I think not very stress in singapore, it is very stress to drive in singapore. [rolleyes] Nowdays there are way too many such people on the road, so best is dont drive.

Edited by 13177

i had seen a car at toa payoh lorong 5 outside the health clinic building or something turned out, the roads there were kind of confusing. so the driver turned into the 1st turn and landed opposite the traffic. he still didnt have an idea until abt 20m later when 1 car approached in his direction then he realised then did another "V" turn :p

↡ Advertisement