Phuket trip!

Versatile

Hi Bros,

Any recommendation on which Villa to stay? The location would be better if it is near or at patong. If it's not around patong area, which beach is nearer to patong? I understand that there are several Villa's that is near (but a walking distance) to patong and there are some that are really far from patong but still part of phuket.

And, aside from the "happenings" in patong, anywhere in phuket has the same "happenings"? is patong the only happenings area? oh btw, it's just merely a 3D2N stay.. hehe.

[:p]

↡ Advertisement

i suggest you read up from trip advisor as there are many many nice resorts in phuket and cheaper than patong.

if your intention is just to shop and patong is where you need to stay :D

• Praise 1

(edited)

i suggest you read up from trip advisor as there are many many nice resorts in phuket and cheaper than patong.

if your intention is just to shop and patong is where you need to stay :D

shop isn't our main motive for phuket. actually main motive is to get wasted!

so aside wasted, there must be women's INVOLVED!

oh btw, more than 6 pax btw.. hehe.

Edited by Versatile

You want women, Phuket isn't exactly the best place

I know. But this is just a short getaway, so isn't picky or choosing wife.

Other then bangkok, the city of smiles, i reckon Phuket isn't that bad too. no?

Sorry, first time going.. hehe. [bigcry]

I know. But this is just a short getaway, so isn't picky or choosing wife.

Other then bangkok, the city of smiles, i reckon Phuket isn't that bad too. no?

Sorry, first time going.. hehe. [bigcry]

The last time I went with my gf, I saw alot of the ladies but seems abit dark and not that pretty, only suitable for Ang Mos....should go Macau....power!

Supercharged

The last time I went with my gf, I saw alot of the ladies but seems abit dark and not that pretty, only suitable for Ang Mos....should go Macau....power!

But Macau could cost more to bao a woman, although there's more variety to choose from.

Hi Bros,

Any recommendation on which Villa to stay? The location would be better if it is near or at patong. If it's not around patong area, which beach is nearer to patong? I understand that there are several Villa's that is near (but a walking distance) to patong and there are some that are really far from patong but still part of phuket.

And, aside from the "happenings" in patong, anywhere in phuket has the same "happenings"? is patong the only happenings area? oh btw, it's just merely a 3D2N stay.. hehe.

[:p]

The last time I went there was just the CNY after the tsunami. I stayed at Novotel which is on a hill overlooking the sea. Nice hotel but lots of stairs to climb. My friend insisted staying on high ground after the tsunami.

As for gals, BKK is much better, cheaper and faster......at least they will take care of you when you stepped into the place. I found that the captains there prefer the ang mohs.......

The last time I went there was just the CNY after the tsunami. I stayed at Novotel which is on a hill overlooking the sea. Nice hotel but lots of stairs to climb. My friend insisted staying on high ground after the tsunami.

As for gals, BKK is much better, cheaper and faster ......at least they will take care of you when you stepped into the place. I found that the captains there prefer the ang mohs.......

Faster?

Slower better leh!

:D

Faster?

Slower better leh!

:D

Captain faster in helping you. not the gals lah........my friend and I was pissed off and we went to the joints in the city...... [laugh]