European NUS professor calls us Asian As*holes

Tuna_seng

.....while we idolise them as high-end ang mor "talents". So pathetic lah, we are. Sigh, nevermind.... As high-end talents, they are always right, we are always wrong. That is why they are here to teach us that we are Asian As*holes.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...112-321479.html

By Goh Shi Ting

RazorTV

Thursday, Jan 12, 2012

NUS Professor Dr Denisa Kera has apologised to her neighbours at Chip Bee Gardens for their loss of peace and privacy in the midst of a dispute between her and her next-door neighbour Mr Ivan Loh.

Mr Loh has called in the police six times over the past nine months to complain about the noise levels at Dr Kera's house parties.

However, Dr Kera insists she has not stepped out of line.

"I'm just a researcher, a normal person in my late 30s. I don't think I make much more noise than any person in their late 30s," said Dr Kera who is from Prague and has been staying in Singapore since 2008.

Even though Mr Loh observed that his neighbour has kept quiet since the first media reports were published last week, he is not letting the matter rest.

"My course has moved slightly because Singapore needs to know what kind of lecturer we have," said the 41-year-old photographer who lives with his wife and a 1-year-old baby.

"The moral standards of the person must be upheld, if not how do you teach our children of the future?"

Mr Loh told RazorTV that he made sound recordings of the noise coming from his neighbour's, while he was in his living room.

On one occasion, he said the police was called in but after they had left, the noise level from Dr Kera's house was still the same.

What appalled Mr Loh further was that he could hear the words "Asian a-----es" in the conversations which took place subsequently.

"What kind of foreigners are these people, coming to our country and saying things like that?" he said.

Dr Kera, however, said that her friends were watching a foreign film that evening and were merely commenting on the plot; the remark had nothing to do with her neighours.

"We were watching a Serbian movie with some very negative stereotypes about Serbs. It was a comedy, about a Singaporean delegation of businessmen visiting Serbia and being shocked to see what Serbians do," she explained.

"I honestly don't understand why they [her neighbours] get the feeling it concerns them.

"I find it strange that people stalk other people and take recordings of what goes on in someone's house.

"I also want to apologise just to Singaporeans to have to witness this ridiculous dispute about expats and Singaporeans, which has nothing to do with one noise dispute.

"If people start to use this dangerous argument any time they have a personal problem with someone, where will we end?"

Dr Kera said that she had apologised to Mr Loh repeatedly for an incident last April, when she was out of town and a party was held at her house.

↡ Advertisement

we pay them top dollar to come to singapore to teach hence we are indeed a*seholic....

nevermind lah, we will send you to concur their xmm..... :D

What's wrong with that? When i'm chatting with my friend, I also always say "f--king angmoh" or cb angmoh... [laugh]

You see, the difference is that you do not pretend to be some educated, holier-than-thou, can-do-no-wrong talent coming here to teach Singaporeans what is best.

If you are in our country as our guest, please at least respect the people who welcomed you here.

nevermind lah, we will send you to concur their xmm..... :D

conquer or concur and I not so zhai, besides I only like asian women....although occasionally you can find russians at GL

Nothing wrong, we Chinese call other people

洋鬼子

红毛鬼子

日本鬼子

I also heard some older folks also call other races...Pigs etc.

*Disclaimer - I do not use the above derogative terms

(edited)

Nothing wrong, we Chinese call other people

洋鬼子

红毛鬼子

日本鬼子

I also heard some older folks also call other races...Pigs etc.

*Disclaimer - I do not use the above derogative terms

This is as bad as Singaporeans going to Malaysia and start insulting the people there. I hope you are not one of those.

Take a look around you. Whose country is this? This country is in Asia, is it not? What right does the ang mo have to come here and start scolding Asians?

Seriously you got your priorities all mixed up!

Edited by Tuna_seng

This is as bad as Singaporeans going to Malaysia and start insulting the people there. I hope you are not one of those.

Take a look around you. Whose country is this? This country is in Asia, is it not? What right does the ang mo have to come here and start scolding Asians?

I think in this case they are scolding asians for spoiling their fun more than making racist remarks as a whole, basically it's about consideration for your neighbours be it whatever race they belong to.

I think in this case they are scolding asians for spoiling their fun more than making racist remarks as a whole, basically it's about consideration for your neighbours be it whatever race they belong to.

That is the problem with multiculturalism nowadays. We go to the extremes on individual rights that we begin to get confused about whose country we are actually in and why we are here in the first place.

For example, in London and Paris, Muslim immigrants have began to have their neighborhood strongholds and start calling for Jihad against the local English and French.

That is pure nuts, if you asked me.

lol it was the a**h**es that let them work here.

i rather employ dogs, they show loyalty.

if those who hire them here are a------es. then they must be s--t?? [laugh]

why are we so sensitive

we are truly Arse hole

we kpkb about everything when we are behind the computer or when there are a group of people

but when alone we are like mouse

look at malaysia

we look down on them

calling ourselves 1st world country

but citizens 3rd class

malaysian citizen got the guts to question and act according against their government for corruption

what do we do

who are we

really we are Arse holes

arse yourself who hire these arses

arse holes themselves

Edited by Scb11980

i have experience work with angmoh. they think very highly on themself.

your suggestion is ok but not great. what comes out from their mouth is priceless.

and one thing for sure, they can talk and articulate till pig can fly, but in execution it's no big deal and the plan is nothing more than what other suggested. if under delivered, it's circumstantial and not because of their lousy planning.

not saying all angmoh like that but i dare say "generally", at least the norm. the good ones do exist but few.

Edited by Wt_know

conquer or concur and I not so zhai, besides I only like asian women....although occasionally you can find russians at GL

opps..... conquer first then decide if you concur with them if they are good... :D

why no like hairy crab, i mean crack?? :D

So sensitive for what? In a fit of anger or displeasure, we say all kinds of nasty things even to our own spouse and friends regardless of where we are and who we are.

Edited by Alim
↡ Advertisement