Sign in to follow this  
KARTer

Home-cooked food corners.....

2nd Gear (edited)

Recently some frens came over to diy poh piang. One of them said: when can we have something different for the ingredients?

Have you guys made PP using more 'creative' ingredients? vietnamese PP is more crunchy (assuming the ones I have eated was the geniune version), but there must be hundreds of other stuff we can use.

Same for rojak (basically is a local salad), any bros have your own invented receipe?

These two simple food give us opportunities to experiment with mix-n-match ideas :D:D

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

3rd Gear

i recently tried using orange juice for chicken stew. heavenly!

4th Gear

Recently some frens came over to diy poh piang. One of them said: when can we have something different for the ingredients?

Have you guys made PP using more 'creative' ingredients? vietnamese PP is more crunchy (assuming the ones I have eated was the geniune version), but there must be hundreds of other stuff we can use.

Same for rojak (basically is a local salad), any bros have your own invented receipe?

These two simple food give us opportunities to experiment with mix-n-match ideas :D:D

I admit.. I only know how to makan and make Maggi mee , hot water and fry egg [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

btw how're you bro.. long time no see [laugh]

2nd Gear

I admit.. I only know how to makan and make Maggi mee , hot water and fry egg [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

btw how're you bro.. long time no see [laugh]

am ok.... surviving [:)]

where have you been?? :D

2nd Gear

i recently tried using orange juice for chicken stew. heavenly!

wow!!! ....... marinate the chicken with orange juice or put juice n chicken together and stew?? :D

3rd Gear

wow!!! ....... marinate the chicken with orange juice or put juice n chicken together and stew?? :D

juice with chicken and stew. [thumbsup]

4th Gear

am ok.... surviving [:)]

where have you been?? :D

haha.. nowadays schedule a bit tight bro.. Missing all the action here.. damn.. that's why.. I am back [laugh] [laugh]

2nd Gear

haha.. nowadays schedule a bit tight bro.. Missing all the action here.. damn.. that's why.. I am back [laugh] [laugh]

almost 3-4 months you busy..... good lah, CNY come back here relak :D

4th Gear

almost 3-4 months you busy..... good lah, CNY come back here relak :D

haha.. yeah man.. have too.. having too much stress recently.. :wacko: :wacko:

Clutched

You want to taste poh piah with "creative" ingredients, go scold the poh piah hawker's mother after you order poh piah from him :D

3rd Gear

You want to taste poh piah with "creative" ingredients, go scold the poh piah hawker's mother after you order poh piah from him :D

Borrow knife kill ppl ah... Chek ark. [laugh]

2nd Gear

mai hai wa...... not too creative to this extent :D

i send my boyboy son to play with his daughter, then the moderately creative ingredients will come :D

↡ Advertisement