Extreme heavy rain (15 Jan, 3am)

Donut

Supercharged

Kena waken up by this extremely heavy rain now......rain v fierce and bigz, thunder, lightning and strong winds

Now I'm wondering if orchard road is flooded or not?? LOL.

Will Starbucks, Wendy's have a rude shock when they open biz later??

I'm also wondering how many trees have fallen onto the roads. I was looking out the windows and an ambulance with blinking lights on zooming past. Is there an accident or a fallen tree fell on a car?

The rain is really scary....... I hope all cars including cabs should not be driving at this moment. Too dangerous.

↡ Advertisement

Kena waken up by this extremely heavy rain now......rain v fierce and bigz, thunder, lightning and strong winds

I'm also wondering how many trees have fallen onto the roads. I was looking out the windows and an ambulance with blinking lights on zooming past. Is there an accident or a fallen tree fell on a car?

The rain is really scary....... I hope all cars including cabs should not be driving at this moment. Too dangerous.

Do not panic. Do not worry. Business opportunities when less cab on the roads, other cabs can make more money.

Where? Hougang no rain.

Neutral Newbie

No. It means the pool water is extremely cold in the morning. <_<

There's always a stationary bicycle somewhere and perhaps there's a warm water indoor pool lah...

There's always a stationary bicycle somewhere and perhaps there's a warm water indoor pool lah...

Speaking of which I dun own a bicycle. [:(] And is there a heated pool in Singapore?

last night i dreamed i gave birth to a baby for my wife. [bigcry]

and the doctors and my elder brother was laughing away.

i told my elder brother to careful n put on pants properly while asleep. [mad]-_-

n they laughed again [:(]

if take bus how to go from Hougang to Parkway parade

thanks

Sori Bro, I driving. I don't think got direct bus to PP. Have to take a bus to Bedok int then take another bus to PP.

Or can take taxi. [:p]

Sori Bro, I driving. I don't think got direct bus to PP. Have to take a bus to Bedok int then take another bus to PP.

Or can take taxi. [:p]

i was searching routes

and found that how to encourage people to use public transport

thanks

wah, yeah, super heavy.

very fierce.

white house park , stevens, dalvey thunderous downpour.

so many old trees around, although big and sturdy but creaking branches quite scary...