I40 wagon

Huat138

Design very nice but the price way too expensive. People still cannot accept and ready to pay so high for a korean car.

Twincharged

Compared to the BMW 1 series the I40 is bigger. If you don't care about the badge then i guess the I40 is better.

Twincharged

I40 vs BMW1?? :blink:

Alot of reviews show the I40 is not bad. Then there is a Eurocarbody or something that rank the I40 higher than BMW 1series. But most people just look at the badge. lol. Only those who don't care about the badge or need a bigger car will get the I40.

There is a review article on i40 in the newspaper last week, overall review is quite good on this i40.

It will be Best Buy if the price is $99,999.00. ^_^

Alot of reviews show the I40 is not bad. Then there is a Eurocarbody or something that rank the I40 higher than BMW 1series. But most people just look at the badge. lol. Only those who don't care about the badge or need a bigger car will get the I40.

if I40 & 1 series are the only 2 models on the planet, I will go for I40 [:p]

I find that Hyundai designers have been too liberal with their carving knife during the design stage, there are simply too much creases and lines on the car body.

I have doubts on Hyundai built quality as the car ages. The taxi Sonata has shown that the interior panels make a lot of noise and the sound proofing deteriorates after some times on the road. Anyway, time will tell since this is a new car.

Edited by Cklasse

It will be Best Buy if the price is $99,999.00. ^_^

At the current COE price, dont think i40 can priced at 99K. [rolleyes] Even a 2.0L car now also sell as high as 130K!

I find that Hyundai designers have been too liberal with their carving knife during the design stage, there are simply too much creases and lines on the car body.

I have doubts on Hyundai built quality as the car ages. The taxi Sonata has shown that the interior panels make a lot of noise and the sound proofing deteriorates after some times on the road. Anyway, time will tell since this is a new car.

So meaning last time the crown and cedric taxi as it ages, they have not much problems? [:/] Actually could be true for korean car quality as it ages. Heard it gives many problems?!

Too much design efforts in Hyundai cars, I started hating them now....150k is too much for a 2L car. The smart KM would not publish the OMV. I guess that OMV would be in the range of 15K for this car? where is the rest of the money going?

↡ Advertisement