Fastest truck etc you met....

KARTer

I was overtaken by a 20ton moble crane at Lornie Rd (he was going fast on lane2) this morning!!! .... as he sped ahead going down the bridge over B Timah Rd towards Thomson Rd, the whole truck was popping up and down with its nose diving and hopping..... scary!!! I quickly slowed down to keep a distant. :o traffic density was moderate at the time about 810am.

Have you met any truck on sgp roads going faster than this??

↡ Advertisement

dun scold me..

i once driving a 14ft lorry.. dunno how e limiter came off den i was zooming 130km/hr + overtaking everyone in e expressway, that is 1 and only time! scare e hell of me because e brake was not make for that speed!

that was like 7 to 8 yrs ago.. hais.. young always dunno how to think.. muahahaha..

tourist bus at 100km/h on keppel highway, not once, not twice but a few time <_<

Tuas West road! those 10 wheelers drive fast like nobody business.. lane 1 to 4 all lorries..

Tuas West road! those 10 wheelers drive fast like nobody business.. lane 1 to 4 all lorries..

10-wheelers without loads or goods are very capable of high speed, but not sure their brakes can make it or not??

last time an empty semi-trailer (not towing anything) was speeding pass me at Telok Blangah Rd and suddenly he jammed brakes, the whole tail swung from left to right at least 3 times.... maybe the driver knew how to correct and eventually he continue straight but a a lower speed....l :o

when he was fish-tailing, i told myself: siao liao.... :o

If you drive along jalan buroh, you will get to see many fast and furious trailer and big lorry along that road. :D

Isit after round abt at jurong island fly over there ?

Isit after round abt at jurong island fly over there ?

The whole stretch of jalan buroh until pandan roundabout near the esso petrol station.

Army land rover overtook army GP car

Twice a week in an Army van sped portsdown road (got take timing over distance = average speed 110km/hr).

Keat Hong track, land rover on 2 wheels n luckily never flip.

I experienced this last December.

Coach at 140+. Overtake, tailgate, and forcefully change lane when I am on the middle lane of the new 3 lane NSHW.

2yrs ago took this coach from genting back. it's the last of 6 coach from the same company to leave, but it overtook everything and reach ground lvl 1st!!

paid more to sit shiok shiok not to die earlier from speeding downhill and overtaking other bus in a two lane downhill road man

I drive there everyday, and these guys are very gracious, because I always give way to them, they remember

and return the favor. -_- Not all drivers are essholes.

Msia NS highway.

knn driving at 130-140kmh, the lorry/coach bus still can overtake [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

And no, not hogging lane 1.

Especially those coaches.. Knn.. Damn annoying.. but what to do.. better dont play around with them.. remember who bigger [:p][rolleyes]

I experienced this last December.

Coach at 140+. Overtake, tailgate, and forcefully change lane when I am on the middle lane of the new 3 lane NSHW.

i remember last year following behind a fren's mx5, and i saw a MY coach just foreced its way into my fren's lane between meleka and seremban... literally cut / force its way nearly driving my fren n his car off the road at 140kmh!!! ...... :o:o