Enjoy your holiday don speed...don tailgate, hoggers pls sta

Tom_kkh

Hoggers stay at lane two?

What if they hog at 70km/hr?

Then must move to lane3?

Very insensitive to ask hoggers to stay at lane2, like lane 1 is for the elite and high flyers only.

Then must move to lane3?

Very insensitive to ask hoggers to stay at lane2, like lane 1 is for the elite and high flyers only.

Lol, if u ask me, for 70km/hr, seriously it's better to stay lane 3...even for elite or high flyers

Govt should put 'slow vehicles to keep left' instead of 'heavy vehicles to keep left'

Then must move to lane3?

lane 1 is for overtaking vehicles, and emergency vehicles... not for mother fcking idiots who cant drive...

Lol, if u ask me, for 70km/hr, seriously it's better to stay lane 3...even for elite or high flyers

Govt should put 'slow vehicles to keep left' instead of 'heavy vehicles to keep left'

the sign should read 'idiots pls keep left'...

Also don't drink + drive.

This morning (12+am), TP set up checkpoint on Republic Boulevard juz before ECP entrance.

TP should learn from china, drink driving? go jail lor.... no need 2 weeks, just 3-5days in jail straight away then talk should work.... im sure not many dare to drink driving with jail term (and please dont come out with what 1st time offence, fine $$, 2nd time offence more $$$ and 3rd then possible jail sh*t... just 1 srike u r out....)... what put leaflet, poster , tv ads are just half cook effort... if they are serious, just jail those morons.. [:p]

maybe put rules:

lane 1 min speed 90kmh, max - take your own risks

lane 2 min speed 70kmh

other lanes, otot... [:)]

Edited by KARTer

TP should learn from china, drink driving? go jail lor.... no need 2 weeks, just 3-5days in jail straight away then talk should work.... im sure not many dare to drink driving with jail term (and please dont come out with what 1st time offence, fine $$, 2nd time offence more $$$ and 3rd then possible jail sh*t... just 1 srike u r out....)... what put leaflet, poster , tv ads are just half cook effort... if they are serious, just jail those morons.. [:p]

spot on!! .... this involves life n death, no need to give chance.

Neutral Newbie

hi Tom_kkh,

Very nice video on education.

Very good effort in posting it here.

Seriously, don't rush or speed on the road.

Late is ok, better then never reach.....

The video most emotional part, is the innocent people who died for no reason.

When on the road, if not sure, or you miss a turn, just continue and make a turn further ahead.

Even though you are at the expressway, making another turn is damn far, just be it.

Waste a bit more fuel better then waste money on accident or worse

you don't have to pay anymore ( cause already dead )

Thumbs up for Tom_kkh (^_____^)

Neutral Newbie

Hi Hermit,

If that is in Singapore and my car-cam manage to capture that situation.

I would stop my car at the side, ask the victim for contact and say I will send them the video

for them to sue or file a police report.

Some of you may find me too free to do such thing.

But think of it, if it's you how?

If you never react fast enough to hold up your kids, what gonna happen?

Life and death situation, please don't make it happen (-_____-)

I always put it in a few outcome of "what if..."

We only live once, cherish your life and other's too.

Another good eduction video from "Hermit"

Well done 5 stars :)

my thoughts...

to immediately stamp out drink driving, anyone who drives with alcohol in the blood will be fined 10k and license revoked immediately + 3months Jail...

then nobody will dare to risk liao...

then TP will earn nothing from law breakers...

(edited)

lane 1 is for overtaking vehicles, and emergency vehicles... not for mother fcking idiots who cant drive...

mother fccker, father fccker, uncle fcuker, drive slow max speed please lane 2 :D too slow go lane 3 [:p] very slow best take bus [;)]

drive safe everyone and Happy Chinese New Year, may all of us take turns kana TOTO, me first of course [laugh]:wub:

Edited by Tom_kkh

slow people use any lane except lane 1 can le la...

but i dont want a situation of 3 slow cars in a row

and what is the song in the videO?

Edited by Mllcg
↡ Advertisement