Sorry for swerving left and right

Cynidejunkie

Hi,

if anybody was driving along boon lay way last night at around 2320hrs around the junction of jurong town hall road and saw a red getz making a right turn and swerving left and right,

sorry, that was me. i had a puncture on my rear right tyre as i scrapped the curb while turning.

sorry to those that i may have affected. (didn't notice if anybody high beam or horn as i was controlling the tank slapper on my car)

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

if anybody was driving along boon lay way last night at around 2320hrs around the junction of jurong town hall road and saw a red getz making a right turn and swerving left and right,

sorry, that was me. i had a puncture on my rear right tyre as i scrapped the curb while turning.

sorry to those that i may have affected. (didn't notice if anybody high beam or horn as i was controlling the tank slapper on my car)

I was the kerb, good driving skill. [thumbsup]

Hi,

[confused] Why bother to serve left and right if only rear tyre punctured? Can check if car got worn/defective shock-absorbers that need to be replaced.

as in i needed to control the car. cos the steering wheel was a bit out of control

i was the steering and was drunk.....

on a serious note, please dont jam your brakes when things like this happen, just gently apply brakes, stay calm, and bring the car to a stop slowly.....

starting this CNY, train up your arm muscle... you need the strenght to control me when i get drunk next time :D

no excuses for my poor skill. i really did misjudge my turn

Traction control will come into good use or back wheel drive.

Definitely u gotten f left and right. [laugh]

Edited by KaKiLang

you have a flat tire still drive??? cannot change tire before you continue your journey???

no wonder people got accidents because they simply dont care about road safety...

Apologize after doing a wrong time is the right thing to do however, no matter how much apologies you give can excuse you when you kill people right?

If that you are one that really care for safety, considerate driver, do prastice road safety at all times.

Your action made me believe that speeders prastice more defensive driving then you as WE ALWAYS CHECK TIRE PRESSURE!

↡ Advertisement