Clean car during CNY period

Kueijie

Hey bro, i believe during CNY, a lot of bros here will send their car for a good wash, polish n etc... but problem is, the next few days will be raining according to weather forecast, which will ruin the effort.

Cos I only buy the season parking for surface carpark at my home. Since, "Sunday n PH is Free parking", So I'm thinking is it possible that i can park my car at the MSCP during these CNY period, to prevent the rain from ruining my wash and polish? especially overnight parking. Is there any catch that i need to take note?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

HDB MCSP for free parking on Sunday and PH is only up till 10.30pm. If you wanna to park overnite, you must display a $3 overnite parking coupon.

Also you must not parked at red coloured lots which are reserved for season parking holders in a MCSP.

HDB MCSP for free parking on Sunday and PH is only up till 10.30pm. If you wanna to park overnite, you must display a $3 overnite parking coupon.

Also you must not parked at red coloured lots which are reserved for season parking holders in a MCSP.

i thought nowadays overnight parking is $4?

No matter how clean your car is, once you drive out your car or park at open carpark, sure to be dirty from rain etc. Unless your carpark is MSCP and once you have polish and washed your car, you dont touch it for the next 1 week. [rolleyes]

Today big rain really help cleaning my car. Was eating then rain heavily, quickly finish my lunch and drive

out my car from mscp and drive around slowly. Drive back to mscp and take a look, save my $ and trip to

petrol station car wash.

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro, i believe during CNY, a lot of bros here will send their car for a good wash, polish n etc... but problem is, the next few days will be raining according to weather forecast, which will ruin the effort.

Cos I only buy the season parking for surface carpark at my home. Since, "Sunday n PH is Free parking", So I'm thinking is it possible that i can park my car at the MSCP during these CNY period, to prevent the rain from ruining my wash and polish? especially overnight parking. Is there any catch that i need to take note?

only white lots. Red season lots you take a chance that the aunty dun scan you.

go for a good polishing and sealant, if it rains, just need to use a clean cloth to wipe it dry.

Yea, after the polish.. etc is cured. Should not have to worry so much. A quick rinse before any run should suffice.

If I were TS, going by the gust these days- I'd be more worried about falling branches. [:p]

Maybe he was referring to malaysia parking rate HAHAHA. Don't act smart lah. Since where there is 3 dollar for overnight parking HAHAHAHA

ppl rich pay $3 instead of $2 cannot meh.. [cool]

Can I apply waxing polish on my car, and leave it there.

Drive to car wash to get them to wash the wax away? As in normal washing, no special request.

The cleaning should be able to get the wax off right? Plus the hand towel drying, also will give the car a good buff?

Will the station complain that the car is 'dirty' or not suitable for washing?

Can I apply waxing polish on my car, and leave it there.

Drive to car wash to get them to wash the wax away? As in normal washing, no special request.

The cleaning should be able to get the wax off right? Plus the hand towel drying, also will give the car a good buff?

Will the station complain that the car is 'dirty' or not suitable for washing?

they will apply bubble foam and jet off your wax layer. LPPL

↡ Advertisement