Any gurus can explain what happen to my pants?

Ev0lutionz

post-32076-1327232094_thumb.jpg

Back in March 2010. Went to Ipoh with a good friend via KTM. Sit from 11pm to 6am. Around 9am or so when went to toilet, realise my butt there got one hole. Underwear also got hole too. Okay, take next train to Ipoh. Got down train, sit on metal bench, wah! kachang felt cold immediately. realise, the hole got bigger. Ok, went back hotel, went on his brother's car. Realized my pants the threads keep falling off. Ok, nvm. After that, shop shop awhile. Realise need to use my shirt cover my kachang or else damn lao kui.

Back to hotel, sleep one night, realise got more holes at the front of my pants, as show in the picture. Got back sg, same kind of holes in my shirt too, but not very big.

Can any bugs or insects bite my pants until like that? Somemore expensive marks and spencers one leh.

11hfd3n.jpg

206ets2.jpg

Edited by Ev0lutionz
↡ Advertisement

Back in March 2010. Went to Ipoh with a good friend via KTM. Sit from 11pm to 6am. Around 9am or so when went to toilet, realise my butt there got one hole. Underwear also got hole too. Okay, take next train to Ipoh. Got down train, sit on metal bench, wah! kachang felt cold immediately. realise, the hole got bigger. Ok, went back hotel, went on his brother's car. Realized my pants the threads keep falling off. Ok, nvm. After that, shop shop awhile. Realise need to use my shirt cover my kachang or else damn lao kui.

Back to hotel, sleep one night, realise got more holes at the front of my pants, as show in the picture. Got back sg, same kind of holes in my shirt too, but not very big.

Can any bugs or insects bite my pants until like that? Somemore expensive marks and spencers one leh.

You could have sat on some corrosive liquid.

Clothes washed until wafer thin lah. What else? Some floods come every 50yrs, some ppl 50yrs dan buy new clothes. Or some ppl like Lao fu zi always wear the same clothes. :D

Those who have wear their jeans for some time will also see holes appearing here & there. Amazing TS still keeping the clothes after they were torn in 2010. Must be spring clean every 500yrs.

Edited by Watwheels

Acid...... car battery acid is good enough to achieve this, esp if is is not wash away immediately, how it got to your pant only you know lor......

Think probably the KTM seats got small bugs...since I think they do not sanitise it thoroughly.

Later go 拜年dun kena the same thing can liao..漏财ok

Huat Huat!! [:p]

It means the person washing your pants is trying to sabo you.

The fact that your underwear also got holes, means its serious.

Either your GF trying to take revenge to 'burn' your kuku by applying dried corrosive liquid on your underwear. When you urine, you wash your kuku, the moisture will activate the corrosive liquid and cause your kuku to rot.

You were lucky, the long journey, little moisture from your bum...caused corrosive chemical to burn small holes. Lucky your never spill any drinks on your crotch area or swim in your underwear.

You very lucky to ask here.

I suggest you change the person who wash your pants! Very very sinister Bomoh style of revenge.

↡ Advertisement