Headlight polishing kit

Relagsingh

The important part about restoring the clarity is not only about the polishing , what is equally critical is the kind of coating used that resist UV , the culprit of yellowing of the headlights

wow didn't realise this was a 2012 thread ...sorry

Thanks for digging up. I was looking for products to polish my car's headlights. I tried toothpaste, it works but after a while it started to blur again lol.

Thanks for digging up. I was looking for products to polish my car's headlights. I tried toothpaste, it works but after a while it started to blur again lol.

I like to try some stuff on your car if you don't mind?

Try apply a thin layer of wax paste after you used toothpaste. It should prolong the effect.

Happened to have this for my bike's visor/plastic parts

Tried on old Latio headlights, old camry and proton wira - seems to work a bit. Need to polish and polish (hard work).

But i guess a good dedicated headlight polish restorer may work better but may not be cheap.

Alternatively, if cost not an issue, pay more for Professional service from the expert. Autobachs also have i think.

post-146820-0-55329200-1487034397.jpg

Tried on old Latio headlights, old camry and proton wira - seems to work a bit. Need to polish and polish (hard work).

But i guess a good dedicated headlight polish restorer may work better but may not be cheap.

Alternatively, if cost not an issue, pay more for Professional service from the expert. Autobachs also have i think.

i can attest that the product works...   especially on headlight covers not regularly maintained..  

i used it on the car of a neighbor i dislike...  only on ONE of the headlights ...   [lipsrsealed]

Edited by SuPerBoRed

I like to try some stuff on your car if you don't mind?

Thanks bro. But mine is only minor bluring on the edges, so might not be that good for testing your products.

But I'm more than willing to let you try lol.

Tried on old Latio headlights, old camry and proton wira - seems to work a bit. Need to polish and polish (hard work).

But i guess a good dedicated headlight polish restorer may work better but may not be cheap.

Alternatively, if cost not an issue, pay more for Professional service from the expert. Autobachs also have i think.

Nice ok. I look out for this product.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:27 PM, Jolie said:

It works great. I had tried the Turtle Wax and Meguiar for washing my car. They also work very well. I'll give Turtle Wax a try for polishing my headlights.

great . have fun polishing. :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1