AMK Ave 3 HUAT AH!!!!!!!!

Mustank

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...124-323674.html

20120124.200052_jan2412_frenchserangoon.jpg

Serangoon's French invasion

Quite a number of the French living in Singapore have taken to living in the area for one main reason. -AsiaOne

Tue, Jan 24, 2012

RazorTV

No narrow streets, no French bakeries and no roadside cafes.

Yet this part of Singapore feels a lot like France because of all the French people living in the area.

The reason is a private school called the Lycee Francais de Singapour.

The school, which holds classes for children aged 2 to 18 from kindergarten to secondary school, opened in 1999 along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.

French national Delphine Desaulles, a stay-at-home mum, said that the school is primarily why she chose to live in the area. She would otherwise have stayed in the Bukit Timah area instead.

Like Delphine, many French nationals who came to Singapore like living near the school. As of 2010, there were nearly 8,000 French expats living in Singapore.

The French community in the area is so large that you will often hear a smattering of French as you walk along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.

They have an association, called the RFS, which offers a lot of activities for French people. Ms Desaulles relates that they gather at the Serangoon community club, which she says is "half-Singaporean, half-French". It is about 15 minutes from the school.

She said: "We see local people in our daily life, but it's harder to mix."

"Singaporeans, they have their routine; they don't 'need' us, in a way," she continued.

Emaline Menager, a stay-at-home mum who frequents the Serangoon community club, said she sometimes forgets she's in Singapore as there are so many French people around her. However, she does not think she is in France, because of the hot weather and nature, and that it still feels different.

Martine Pierres, a French expat who has lived in Singapore for eight months and who is at the same club often, said, however, that the fact there are a lot of French people living there makes it easier for her.

So while Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 may not look like a French suburb on the outside, it is the focal point for French expats, thanks to the French Lysee.

Watch the full video here:

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/m...airs/72994.html

↡ Advertisement

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...124-323674.html

Serangoon's French invasion

Quite a number of the French living in Singapore have taken to living in the area for one main reason. -AsiaOne

Tue, Jan 24, 2012

RazorTV

She said: "We see local people in our daily life, but it's harder to mix."

"Singaporeans, they have their routine; they don't 'need' us, in a way," she continued.

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/m...airs/72994.html

disagree.

i need them....or rather HER [inlove] [inlove]

pls mix with me [inlove] [inlove]

Definately an Elite statement.

The locals got our own busy working schedule.

These frenchies....are pure richie rich tais tais....own time one target.

The places they visit, neil salon, high class high teas, etc.....of course different routine from the rest of the locals lah.

Neutral Newbie

French are said to be horny and open with human-to-human connectivity experiences. French ladies are said to be happy and friendly with asian men. Those hopeful to get luck should try to bump into them and be extremely friend and nice for a chance to get lucky... :D

Sometimes I go to the coffeshop at blk153A serangoon north. Occasionally can see french students order our local food. But I yet to see any of them sun bathing yet.

French are said to be horny and open with human-to-human connectivity experiences. French ladies are said to be happy and friendly with asian men. Those hopeful to get luck should try to bump into them and be extremely friend and nice for a chance to get lucky... :D

will get (.)(.) depressions or not?..... :wub:

Edited by Csnewbie

also french women got hairy armpit right? stereotypes lah, but no harm trying for those interested

also french women got hairy armpit right? stereotypes lah, but no harm trying for those interested

i can help them pluck hairs... :wub:

goat got hairs doesnt mean we dont eat mutton right? :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Becoming a tiko thread liao... can subsume under Tiko Ranger thread... hahahaha...

Personally I have neither chanced upon angmo nor am I interested to. Married man, so staying faithful is key to happy marriage. [:)]

Becoming a tiko thread liao... can subsume under Tiko Ranger thread... hahahaha...

Personally I have neither chanced upon angmo nor am I interested to. Married man, so staying faithful is key to happy marriage. [:)]

i observe hor.....humans are by nature tiko since existence.

that's why generations are carried on. :wub:

but no to molestation,rape,incest,forced relationships...... [mad] [mad] [thumbsdown]

Singaporeans are truly clean sometimes [hur]

Not "becoming", is you started to make it one. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Not "becoming", is you started to make it one. [laugh]

hahahaha... I'm definitely the smoker, but it can't be without fire... hahahaha...

Everyone is horny and made to be lah... Enjoy enjoy! Good luck to those who wanna get lucky with the french community there! Cheers. [laugh]

Definately an Elite statement.

The locals got our own busy working schedule.

These frenchies....are pure richie rich tais tais....own time one target.

The places they visit, neil salon, high class high teas, etc.....of course different routine from the rest of the locals lah.

Not sure whether these are tai tais but see them cycling in inexpensive looking shorts n t-shirts sometimes lonbanging their kids. Most are slim, unlike aussies or americans.

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement