Are you a responsible driver during accidents (humans)?

Stiener

Dear drivers, after viewing a thread calling for witness for a hit and run accident involving a jogger and the driver has yet to be identified till date, let

↡ Advertisement

in other country , you can do whatever you want , no one care.

but in singapore , hit and run is a serious offence...singaporeans are educated by laws and order...all scare of trouble and punishment aka "kai si"

if want to do it in a irresponsible way.....like army teach, you can do anything but dont get caught.

where's the option of checking if person is dead, then hit them till they are dead? [:p]

I knew someone will ask. I take yours as 1 vote lor :p

I believe everyone should be responsible enough to stop (when safe to do so) and render help if needed.

I was the victim of a hit-and-run once and I felt it was very unfair for the other party to just drive off. At least he should have stopped to check if I or my child needed help after he hit us. [rifle]

I believe everyone should be responsible enough to stop (when safe to do so) and render help if needed.

I was the victim of a hit-and-run once and I felt it was very unfair for the other party to just drive off. At least he should have stopped to check if I or my child needed help after he hit us. [rifle]

Did the driver hit you or your car?

Mercy-mercy. I believe TS not trying to be funny.

This is a serious poll. But my instinct did tell me that ppl will see the above as one of the options cos we have read a few comments in some other threads.

This is a serious poll. But my instinct did tell me that ppl will see the above as one of the options cos we have read a few comments in some other threads.

Oh dear, I odd one out among the votes[:p]

Btw...what happened to my other thread polling for "Are you a responsible driver after an accident"? Cannot find it liao...I don't see if there any violations against forum rules.

↡ Advertisement