Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

Turbocharged

Last Saturday early morning reach JB went 24hr McDonald's. This cat very affectionate. Started cozy with me from behind, then sat on my side. Once I stopped sayang him, he would use his front limbs and mouth to guide my hand back to his head

↡ Advertisement

Last Saturday early morning reach JB went 24hr McDonald's. This cat very affectionate. Started cozy with me from behind, then sat on my side. Once I stopped sayang him, he would use his front limbs and mouth to guide my hand back to his head

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

• Praise 1

wah which MCD branch? :wub:

Its the McDonald's at Jalan Skudai Petronas.

even my own cats i also don't sayang for 45 min straight. you da man. [thumbsup]

looks like outdoor section of the McD.

Never tried 45 mins with my cats cos I the one move away... but here nothing to do. He moved my hand to his head every time I stopped or l moved my hand away,very insistent. I was amazed cos it's like well... first time we met. Wifey got jealous and wanted to shoo away the cat in a joking manner.

Yes its outdoor section of McDonald's.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Its the McDonald's at Jalan Skudai Petronas.

Never tried 45 mins with my cats cos I the one move away... but here nothing to do. He moved my hand to his head every time I stopped or l moved my hand away,very insistent. I was amazed cos it's like well... first time we met. Wifey got jealous and wanted to shoo away the cat in a joking manner.

Yes its outdoor section of McDonald's.

My 19 year old will demand that at least one of my hand be on her, either stroking or touching her fur, every time I sit down next to her on the sofa. If I stop, she'll look up at me and meow.
  • Praise 2

Ran into a kitten this morning, literally lol. Lucky almost missed it if the Lexus in front didn't stop

Q: why did the cat cross the road?

A: to retrieve her kitten [laugh]

• Praise 2