34 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

If Molly pics have stopped because of the revamp, that would be cat-astrophic.😂

Someone called for Ms Molly??

IMG_8790.thumb.jpg.47c1630608c138f053bbe71cb8e60ff0.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Poor little thing. I just can't get angry with cats. 

My Porsche 911 soft top routinely got cat hairs on them. It was a pain, but I got used to picking rhem up with a few pieces of sticky masking tape. 

My AMG GT rear spoiler got scratched, probably by a cat. If it was a cat, I really don't mind. 

My McLaren has a film to protect the front (luggage space) and roof and the rear (with engine) is usually too hot for a cat to rest comfortably. But even if a cat were to scratch it, I wouldn't mind. 

They don't know what they do. And cars are only material possessions.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

saw some cats (and other animals) in Alpaca Hill, Thailand. They had 10 or so cats in an enclosed, airconditioned room with loads of space & toys for the cats, as well as stools for visitors to sit and entertain any willing felines.

one staff member was permanently stationed in the room. I need to find out how to apply for such a job [laugh]

About half of the cats were asleep.  The other half were going about their business but generally quite friendly to humans. Saw short cat fight too lol

a lint remover was provided to remove all the cat hair fm visitors' clothes

1.thumb.jpeg.9bb964d61b350a714a0c8db1df89b68c.jpeg2.thumb.jpeg.1cbd8687e980b74fddc30d768fc925b7.jpeg3.thumb.jpeg.1103e9d18e23d576bd1fee88d154245b.jpeg4.thumb.jpeg.d5985aee4f9f8fcf54d7149a82bf2cf3.jpeg

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, JohnSHL said:

saw some cats (and other animals) in Alpaca Hill, Thailand. They had 10 or so cats in an enclosed, airconditioned room with loads of space & toys for the cats, as well as stools for visitors to sit and entertain any willing felines.

one staff member was permanently stationed in the room. I need to find out how to apply for such a job [laugh]

About half of the cats were asleep.  The other half were going about their business but generally quite friendly to humans. Saw short cat fight too lol

a lint remover was provided to remove all the cat hair fm visitors' clothes

1.thumb.jpeg.9bb964d61b350a714a0c8db1df89b68c.jpeg2.thumb.jpeg.1cbd8687e980b74fddc30d768fc925b7.jpeg3.thumb.jpeg.1103e9d18e23d576bd1fee88d154245b.jpeg4.thumb.jpeg.d5985aee4f9f8fcf54d7149a82bf2cf3.jpeg

Ah, these cats having the good life. Aircon comfort & pampering. But don't seem to be happy leh. 

They all seemed to be of same breed, only different in colour & markings. 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, TameDriver said:

Ah, these cats having the good life. Aircon comfort & pampering. But don't seem to be happy leh. 

They're all happy lah. They have unfortunate face. 

Like cat equivalent of our human kiam pah face.😂😂😂

• Praise 2

13 hours ago, TameDriver said:

most of them were of the long-hair variety (I can't tell between the various types) but there was at least one short haired ginger.

It made a run for it when we opened the door to enter the room [laugh]

another staff member went to retrieve it from the garden outside.

they have RBF (resting bitch face) but I think it's in their genes [lipsrsealed]

They seemed well taken care of and happy.

• Praise 2

I love cats. The market where I visited used to have 3 to 4 cats but now, not even 1 insight at times. Some cats come and go (old cats died off) and another cat came over to the same spot. But ya, subsequently, left only 1 rare cat. 

• Praise 1