Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

Funny, the troll gave up replying....

There goes my fun... [bigcry]

Don't waste your time lah, specially now CNY. Me taking a mahjong break now. :D

Knn, soo kah buay tow kwee. Never believein wearing red underwear crap lah.

I go wash face, wash hands, best bath. My boys won $200 from me liow, knn.... <_<

are you insinuating that chinese can be pardoned for feeding strays??

are you racist??? i can't believe that you made such an insensitive comment...geez

I feed black cats, white cats and grey cats and you calling me racist?

Hmm...I like dogs and cats but dislike people like you. :D

Yeah ! Right.... especially for someone who is so self centred on the roads and did not care about the feelings of fellow motorists. Somemore purposely chunt that kind of stunts that delay other motorists and cause road congestion. Let's ignore a person who do not give a damn to fellow motorists. [pirate]

Edited by Renegade777

Hey, how's things? Long time no see you liow. [;)]

yoyo... tiredly busy I suppose. between job and my 1 yr old ... pretty much fully occupied kinda too tired to surf web much ... at most read tread but seldom get involved in any thread liow ...

Update: sadly, I couldn't keep my cats staying with me given the size of my unit and the development of having a growing boy who pretty much crawls all over the place and believes that the everything should be tasted first ... so I've put them at a boarding place where I visit weekly [:(]

Sorry to hear about it bro. [:(]

I PM you the link. Nah, been so many years, would be nice if he was still around. But faith dealt a heavy blow,

and I guess, it made me what I'am today. -_-

Yeah ! Right.... especially for someone who is so self centred on the roads and did not care about the feelings of fellow motorists. Somemore purposely chunt that kind of stunts that delay other motorists and cause road congestion. Let's ignore a person who do not give a damn to fellow motorists. [pirate]

Let's trace his IP, then go Gun club, rent shotgun say shooting crows, and LET'S GO AFTER HIM!! YAY!!

Ok, back to regular transmission. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

yoyo... tiredly busy I suppose. between job and my 1 yr old ... pretty much fully occupied kinda too tired to surf web much ... at most read tread but seldom get involved in any thread liow ...

Update: sadly, I couldn't keep my cats staying with me given the size of my unit and the development of having a growing boy who pretty much crawls all over the place and believes that the everything should be tasted first ... so I've put them at a boarding place where I visit weekly [:(]

Sad about the cats man. Really, I hope when your boy grows up and doesn't wanna taste too much stuff, (must take after you lah, use tongue now see lah!! :D) bring the cats back then lah. [:)]

Sad about the cats man. Really, I hope when your boy grows up and doesn't wanna taste too much stuff, (must take after you lah, use tongue now see lah!! :D) bring the cats back then lah. [:)]

I really hope to .... and I don't tongue ... *slurp* [rolleyes]