Supercharged

54,000 unfilled vacancies......

54,000 job vacancies unfilled: MOM report

Singapore

↡ Advertisement

i got problem finding cleaners

5.5 days, school environment

pple come all say tough work..kaoz

compare to commercial and salary...its much more alot easier..

really Sg v hiam, like i mentioned before earlier, companies got reason find FW instead..not FW snatch Sg job..sigh

proven again..

really Sg v hiam, like i mentioned before earlier, companies got reason find FW instead..not FW snatch Sg job..sigh

proven again..

have you tried posting $10k p/month for a cleaner?

i'm sure your mailbox will be full

if u can propose such contract to any cleaning company first..cleaning companies will flood ur mail box first..LOL

if not u kana lim kopi first ..LOL

Edited by Freestylers09

proven again..

FW not problem lah. It is FT who will take away your job. And if you are boss, be afraid also - many are setting up their own business here too. You will sigh more. [laugh]

is there a S$100k year job in sg that doesn't treat you like they own you?

i am looking for one

My current job pays more, but go home also got homework, and on friday will usually get an email saying please clear this by the weekend, and there goes the weekend, at home in front of the laptop (in fact that email just came in as i was typing this :wacko: )

anyone here earning that amount with work-life balance?

(this is not a haolian post, just a heartfelt complaint and i am very close to throw letter already. i'd settle for pay cut and have my life back)

i am looking for one

My current job pays more, but go home also got homework, and on friday will usually get an email saying please clear this by the weekend, and there goes the weekend, at home in front of the laptop (in fact that email just came in as i was typing this :wacko: )

(this is not a haolian post, just a heartfelt complaint and i am very close to throw letter already. i'd settle for pay cut and have my life back)

Me too, only paid lowly and have to work like dog....anyone can reccomend me a job that pays the same but very lobo?

Bro....don't be fooled by all this crap

In 2009/2010, 7 in 10 new jobs goes to foreigners....now maybe 9 out of 10...

Now...you believe that there so are much job vancanies and many Sinkies are employed meh?????? Government doing a good job???

Many PMETs retrenched are still sitting around, working part time waiter, driving taxi ok!!!

If want to be transparent about job then give us the PMET/income % breakdown in terms of Sinkes, PR, foreigners lah....

I NOT STUPID leh....

i am looking for one

you working in the wrong industry....

Go find out what a Rig manager does.....they earn US$360k a year....8 to 5 job...5 day week....US$8k mthly housing allowance...US$3k mthly car allowance...

But before you apply....remember to go for skin pigmentation first....

i am looking for one

The only way is to be on your own. Start your own business. If not, you go other jobs that pays $100k, it'll still be the same.

Me too, only paid lowly and have to work like dog....anyone can reccomend me a job that pays the same but very lobo?

You can be MCF moderator. Very lobo. Just have to look out for the few farkers out there. Pay-wise, probably get peanuts -_-

i am looking for one

Me lor [lipsrsealed] This is also not a haolian post [laugh]

have you tried posting $10k p/month for a cleaner?

i'm sure your mailbox will be full

Maybe some locals Dont have the skills/quality for jobs which pay enough to survive here? Or they r over-qualified? Or underpaid?? Or our education system produce workers few lyocal industries need?

i am looking for one

Back home checked email only, u call that work? Time to wake up.

Supercharged

No mention will be paid highest salaries for such jobs? [laugh] In fact there is one vacancy I thought of applying yesterday: I do not meet the qualifications/experience spelt by the Employer. But the Employer got no idea they need someone better than what they wanted to recruit? [laugh] How can they pay highest salary? [laugh]

ST Papers yesterday talked abt this topic and listed the salaries for the positions

you working in the wrong industry....

Go find out what a Rig manager does.....they earn US$360k a year....8 to 5 job...5 day week....US$8k mthly housing allowance...US$3k mthly car allowance...

But before you apply....remember to go for skin pigmentation first....

You mean those guys that stay on an oil rig and manage the team of those drillers/operators?

All of them, not just the manager, makes s--t ton of money. But non-manager involve lots of rough work too. And months off at sea (insert seamen joke here).

Also the type of job that, if nothing goes wrong, pretty simple, but if s--t hits the fan.....you better have the required knowledge to un-f--k-up things.

Supercharged

You mean those guys that stay on an oil rig and manage the team of those drillers/operators?

All of them, not just the manager, makes s--t ton of money. But non-manager involve lots of rough work too. And months off at sea (insert seamen joke here).

Also the type of job that, if nothing goes wrong, pretty simple, but if s--t hits the fan.....you better have the required knowledge to un-f--k-up things.

Rig jobs are the most dangerous in the world. Not worth doing it.

Insurance companies don't even want to insure you.

↡ Advertisement