Stopped by johor tp

Ooosh

Got stopped by jb tp on the way to customs on route back to sg. Tp ask me pull over and say i beat red light when i remembered clearly the light is green. Tp wants fine of 300rm but the rest i think most bros here know what to do.

I mean is it common practice for them to pull such stunt? Been into jb for a year and lst encounter...very disappointing

↡ Advertisement

This has been discussed many times, just don't feed those monkey, ask for official summon. If they insist, just lie saying you work for sg garmen body and just can't settle it the other easy way but the official way.....

Turbocharged

Got stopped by jb tp on the way to customs on route back to sg. Tp ask me pull over and say i beat red light when i remembered clearly the light is green. Tp wants fine of 300rm but the rest i think most bros here know what to do.

I mean is it common practice for them to pull such stunt? Been into jb for a year and lst encounter...very disappointing

tell him give fine lor and video evidence

Neutral Newbie

This has been discussed many times, just don't feed those monkey, ask for official summon. If they insist, just lie saying you work for sg garmen body and just can't settle it the other easy way but the official way.....

Sorry bro, I cannot understand why must u lie that u are working for sg garmen body?.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry bro, I cannot understand why must u lie that u are working for sg garmen body?.

Last nite i also kena. for illegal right turn. straight away he issue ticket. nvr ask to nego. but i dunno how much the fine. where should i pay?

Last nite i also kena. for illegal right turn. straight away he issue ticket. nvr ask to nego. but i dunno how much the fine. where should i pay?

so far...whenever i am caught....i did really committed the offence....bad thing is they always hide themself at junctions popular with violation...but a offence is still an offence...and i sort it out the simple way....if you think you did not commit the offence...then i think you should tell them you did not...ask them just issue you a ticket...and you will lodge a complaint with the ticket later on....i don't think they want trouble as well...

Lucky damage on my wallet is very minor but i always go jb for petrol so want to prevent this next time. Any bros here paid the fine? And what happens we dont pay?

The tp mention like court or something

Neutral Newbie

Traffic fines just go to the police station within the state and pay. If fine for parking offense, I have accumulate a few for years and till now nothing happens.