Help! My Brother is 369

Mustank

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ang_member.html

my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer would like to share details of her brother's lifestyle as part of a gang which calls themselves '369'. The STOMPer also appeals for police intervention so that the youths can be prevented from committing a serious crime.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was very concerned when I happened to find a knife and spray paint in my brother's school bag. Hence I decided to stalk him.

"He has been mixing with a group of boys in 515/888 Woodlands area. Coincidentally, my guy friend was also approached by them.

"They proclaim to be 369. My friend apologised but was forced to join them before they let him off.

"After weeks of stalking, I found out my brother was involved in fights and chasing illegal debts, spraying people's houses.

"There were times when I called the police for they were carrying weapons, and seemed to be preparing for a fight. The rival group always ran away, upon seeing them chasing with big knives in their hands.

"Though the police were alert, my brother and his gang always managed to flee.

"I called the police though my brother is involved. I would rather have him getting his punishment now then to really kill someone and get life imprisonment.

"They often hang around at Woodlands Block 515/888. They always hang out in a group of 15 and get into fights, bullying the weak.

"I witnessed a couple of fights where they surround the victims and bash them up under the nose of people siting at the coffee shops.

"Those pictures were downloaded from my brother's FB. They were so outrageous to even state their logo, taking away the zeros -- 65369 meaning 6 ave 369 in Hokkien which I got to know after approaching people I know who were previously gang members.

"One guy seems to be the head of this group for his girlfriend needs to be accompanied by 2 others wherever she goes, even to the toilet.

"I had been trying to approach the police's Secret Societies Branch (SSB) for help but couldn't get through the line.

"I can't stalk my brother day and night or alert the police on time hence I go through this channel, hoping people in our area will help keep watch and avoid having disputes with them.

"Do not hesitate to call 999 if you see them carrying weapons or getting into fights. You may be saving their future.

"I really hope they stop whatever they are doing. They are only a bunch of 16-year-old kiddos."

All i see is a bunch of people taking photos together. Maybe same platoon one :huh: i think they kena sabo [laugh]:D[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ang_member.html

my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer would like to share details of her brother's lifestyle as part of a gang which calls themselves '369'. The STOMPer also appeals for police intervention so that the youths can be prevented from committing a serious crime.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was very concerned when I happened to find a knife and spray paint in my brother's school bag. Hence I decided to stalk him.

"He has been mixing with a group of boys in 515/888 Woodlands area. Coincidentally, my guy friend was also approached by them.

"They proclaim to be 369. My friend apologised but was forced to join them before they let him off.

"After weeks of stalking, I found out my brother was involved in fights and chasing illegal debts, spraying people's houses.

"There were times when I called the police for they were carrying weapons, and seemed to be preparing for a fight. The rival group always ran away, upon seeing them chasing with big knives in their hands.

"Though the police were alert, my brother and his gang always managed to flee.

"I called the police though my brother is involved. I would rather have him getting his punishment now then to really kill someone and get life imprisonment.

"They often hang around at Woodlands Block 515/888. They always hang out in a group of 15 and get into fights, bullying the weak.

"I witnessed a couple of fights where they surround the victims and bash them up under the nose of people siting at the coffee shops.

"Those pictures were downloaded from my brother's FB. They were so outrageous to even state their logo, taking away the zeros -- 65369 meaning 6 ave 369 in Hokkien which I got to know after approaching people I know who were previously gang members.

"One guy seems to be the head of this group for his girlfriend needs to be accompanied by 2 others wherever she goes, even to the toilet.

"I had been trying to approach the police's Secret Societies Branch (SSB) for help but couldn't get through the line.

"I can't stalk my brother day and night or alert the police on time hence I go through this channel, hoping people in our area will help keep watch and avoid having disputes with them.

"Do not hesitate to call 999 if you see them carrying weapons or getting into fights. You may be saving their future.

"I really hope they stop whatever they are doing. They are only a bunch of 16-year-old kiddos."

All i see is a bunch of people taking photos together. Maybe same platoon one :huh: i think they kena sabo [laugh]:D[laugh]

Stomper could have just go to CID, SSB branch and handed over the photo....... :ph34r:

Why posted in STOMP ... :blink:

Stomper could have just go to CID, SSB branch and handed over the photo....... :ph34r:

i heard post in stomp, get $50 [idea] don know true or not [:p] if true, mai tu liao!!!!!!

stomper claime he called and cannot get throught the line..

but reading the whole posting.

sound fake.

Quoted by what stomper said....

"I had been trying to approach the police's Secret Societies Branch (SSB) for help but couldn't get through the line."