Anyone here into investing in gold coins?

Jj5599

Yes I love those gold coins and always get them during CNY

But I have been a bit greedy and instead of saving them

I have been eating into my profits.

I am chocolate addict.

:D

I remember reading somewhere, singapore minted gold coin is not 'certified' international standard... got to dig that article out...

but generally, minted gold coins are more expensive than gold spot. rather go buy Credit Suisse Gold Bullian...

I remember reading somewhere, singapore minted gold coin is not 'certified' international standard... got to dig that article out...

but generally, minted gold coins are more expensive than gold spot. rather go buy Credit Suisse Gold Bullian...

International standard? Gold is gold. You bring an international standard coin like Gold American Eagle or Kruggerand to any gold buy back shop, they offer you at most spot rate for the gold content.

Of cos coins or even bars are expensive than gold spot..who would sell you coin or bar without a premium?

Not gold plate

sorri ley, you know who you talking to or not, he's the richest guy in mcf....his is solid gold one! just like him, that's why he's my idol!

sorri ley, you know who you talking to or not, he's the richest guy in mcf....his is solid gold one! just like him, that's why he's my idol!

You also said i am your idol what

You also said i am your idol what

Different, you are my idol for being lup sap, he's my idol for being rich and capable [laugh]

↡ Advertisement