Which part of SG is flooding now?

Vega

57 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Really ..... is there such a thing as heated steering .... would have been helpful in my NZ or Norway trip ........ brrrr cold 🥶 

Din know ur wife is called “steering”

😂😂🏃🏻🏃🏻

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

12 minutes ago, RadX said:

😂😂🏃🏻🏃🏻

I thought the one on the front left is the loud sounding speed limiter. Only functions when a male drives. No idea why. 

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

I thought the one on the front left is the loud sounding speed limiter. Only functions when a male drives. No idea why. 

Thus the new design for seatbelts 😂😂

B54284B2-0964-4D86-834B-E73EEAFEA932.jpeg

• Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, RadX said:

😂😂🏃🏻🏃🏻

Alamak ...... I’m a red hot Steer  🦬  lah 

• Haha! 1

It's cold and windy outside when we went for dinner at 7pm. Although the rain has stopped the roads are still very wet. My car's sensor showed the ambient temperature to be 23 degreesC. My tpms showed 22-24 degreesC. Even my tires were cold. In the afternoon the tires were only like 25-26degreesC. Cant get it warmed up even on expressway driving. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
12 minutes ago, Kopites said:

This kind of condition sure a lot of toads will come out tonight. "gua, gua, gua,..." They also cannot tahan the cold.   [laugh]

• Haha! 6

Ok last post for tonight under this thread.

Those bros/sis not staying with your old folks please give them a ring remind them to keep warm.

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

Im gonna get flamed for saying this but only 1.5 days of moderate rain and it floods until lidat in some places...what about the real ecological challenge..i.e. 7 days of continuous rain (rare but not say impossible)...landed owners beware..

3 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Im gonna get flamed for saying this but only 1.5 days of moderate rain and it floods until lidat in some places...what about the real ecological challenge..i.e. 7 days of continuous rain (rare but not say impossible)...landed owners beware..

I saw many of those ponding area had construction site near by, likely drainage system are all choke and no one is looking into it.

• Praise 3
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

It’s ok .. Most landed owners are smart enough to buy elevated landed home . 

it’s those drivers that have a misplaced visual understanding of the water level that is more worrying.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Gahmen now should dispatch more FW to check out drainage system, seems like will rain for a week at least

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I saw many of those ponding area had construction site near by, likely drainage system are all choke and no one is looking into it.

No wonder whenever heavy rain sure ponding and also dengue cases so high.

19 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Gahmen now should dispatch more FW to check out drainage system, seems like will rain for a week at least

No enough FW

13 hours ago, Didu said:

This kind of condition sure a lot of toads will come out tonight. "gua, gua, gua,..." They also cannot tahan the cold.   [laugh]

childhood memories.... nowadays seldom hear at all.

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, RadX said:

I always thought gahmen seeded during wknds to keep ppl home cos of COVID and now phase 3

think they overdid it this time 😂😂

Bro Radx , good raining day,

Gahmen are merely salary workers who are paid more than peasants, however thy are not God, Yes keeping Citizens @home is difficult & jolly well knew inside out of Citizens loves to wander ard the globe, hard to control but thy did fairly well this time .

Of course we had seen some naked citizens walking ard MRT and neighborhood  looking lost nonetheless harmless creature, we have yet to mobilise the Army ( if you know what I mean  . . . ) [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1