RV force students get Ipad.

MrolexB

Saw a report in Wanbao last night that River Valley High make it compulsary for all students to get Ipad, as they will be teaching thru Ipad.

Heard the principal very firm, even say if don't buy, go other school lor.

Anyone got more news ?

↡ Advertisement

Saw a report in Wanbao last night that River Valley High make it compulsary for all students to get Ipad, as they will be teaching thru Ipad.

Anyone got more news ?

wah with the recent CNB and SCDF case still dare to insist..........fishy leh :ph34r:

Perhaps the school can have a IPad lab, for those students who cannot afford iPad!

Just like the early days computer labs......not everyone can afford computers too.

Anyone got more news ?

Did the student get to enjoy special rate on buying the i-pad? [:/] If not, how can the school assume every student can afford to buy i-pad? i-pad not cheap le!

Did the student get to enjoy special rate on buying the i-pad? [:/] If not, how can the school assume every student can afford to buy i-pad? i-pad not cheap le!

RV is an atas school mah. :D

iPad? Sup sup water lah. [:p]

even school also lacking in sensitivity; not all students can afford anything one.

Comparatively, for books, students can get hand-me-downs or ask kind souls / organisations (SALVATION ARMY) for help. Is there one for IPAD? let me know if there is one. lol.

the debate will be:

why need an electronic device?

why iPad and not android?

who should pay? and does the school get to control what go into the device?

RV is an atas school mah. :D

iPad? Sup sup water lah. [:p]

No leh, RV is not an atas school, not when i was there in the late 80s-early 90s. Is autonomous means atas, although both starts with an 'a'?

the current principal very funny. heard from my sister that he always threaten students to go find other schools if they don't like his systems.

No leh, RV is not an atas school, not when i was there in the late 80s-early 90s. Is autonomous means atas, although both starts with an 'a'?

their uniforms used to use white and thick material... still the same today? Ipad ok lah, better than the school asking for parents must fetch kids in at least a merc or something (just saying) :D

their uniforms used to use white and thick material... still the same today? Ipad ok lah, better than the school asking for parents must fetch kids in at least a merc or something (just saying) :D

Well, the uniform is still white and thicker than material used in normal school shirts. But i cheapo, always make the uniforms several sizes bigger, so that i can wear them from Sec 1 to Sec 4, from white to yellowish, from thick to super thin. :P

Dun say so much....sack the principal...he nt happy that student cannot afford or do nt want to buy ipad...he can go elsewhere to pursue his dream of each students owning ipad...1 person quitting is better than the whole sch quit on him... Kill the leader if he is a bad one....

the current principal very funny. heard from my sister that he always threaten students to go find other schools if they don't like his systems.

Aiya, parents will go thru the standard complain channel. First to MOE, dan find MP for help.

That's why I dun like the principal's role in our current school system. Back when I was studying I already felt that my principal sebei guai lan. There's nobody to watch over what he does or say. The vice principal is always not around. The principal is like a dictator in the school system.

what I dun understand is most of the parents can buy iPad for the kids to play but nit allow the school to use it for teaching?

it can replace books and assessment books, and perhaps online discussion and submission of homework, no more sorry I forget to bring!