I have these few words to say

Coquette

Neutral Newbie

I realised that my thread and post have vanished overnight after a visit from the moderator and I do realise that the earlier thread comes across as being too personal towards sabbie. I am hardly surprised why sabbie goes scot free with his degrading remarks towards women and constant profanities, this is afterall, a male dominated forum.

Moderators, I'm sure you're doing a great job keeping this community alive. My apologies for stepping across the guidelines *that, i'm guessing because nobody sent me any notification whatsoever regarding the mysterious evaporation of my thread*

However, I do hope that in your constant crusade to weed out undesirable activities within the forum, would you be able to be mindful towards comments, remarks, threads and posts which degrades womenfolk in general? Think about how a female protagonist will feel if a male antagonist goes about insulting women, much to the amusement of fellow male deuteragonists and the tritagonists, who camp by the sidelines further advocating these atrocities? This female could jolly well be your granny, spouse, daughter or any women who holds pivotal places within the depths of your hearts.

To the rest of the forum users, please accept my apologies if my earlier thread caused any offence or distress.

To sabbie, I'm not sorry to say i'm totally unapologetic on my take towards you. What comes around goes around. Please learn to respect yourself and to respect women.

Like i've shared before, society, being codified by man, decrees that woman is inferior; she can do away with this inferiority only by neutralising the male's superiority.

Good day to all of you !

↡ Advertisement

You are the true s--t stirrer here. When you first joined the forum under another nick, you kept on starting threads on me to praise me and say I good. You got ban because everyone thought that you are my clone. I chided you for your childish acts and you came back under another nick to attack me. Your second nick got yellow card for dishing out vulgarities and now you want to say I debase women? real women here can differentiate between real attacks and jokes.

If you not happy with the mods, then get the hell outta here, it's not your forum.

You are the true s--t stirrer here. When you first joined the forum under another nick, you kept on starting threads on me to praise me and say I good. You got ban because everyone thought that you are my clone. I chided you for your childish acts and you came back under another nick to attack me. Your second nick got yellow card for dishing out vulgarities and now you want to say I debase women? real women here can differentiate between real attacks and jokes.

If you not happy with the mods, then get the hell outta here, it's not your forum.

what do you think: maybe a special thread for domestic issues will be helpful? :D

there seems to be very few real women nowadays...

Neutral Newbie

True to form, a leopard never change its spots. It takes someone extremely petty and insecure to doubt the authenticity of a newcomer. Do keep in mind that you engaged me in the forum first. I can live with your doubts because you're smaller than a grain of sand in my life.

I have no wish to indulge in gender switching games like you do and this is the last time I will reply to you, whatsoever.

Bye loser.

Sorry. I'm a bit confused. Why did you say TS had other nicks b4? How do you know she is who you suspect her to be?

Neutral Newbie

there seems to be very few real women nowadays...

To be or not to be, that's all in your mind. Be open minded and gracious.

Continue to have a petty mindset and no women here will appear real to you anyway *except maybe those who settle for male superiority *

Neutral Newbie

Sorry. I'm a bit confused. Why did you say TS had other nicks b4? How do you know she is who you suspect her to be?

Its ok my friend, I'm quite tired of people trying to second guess my identity or authenticity. I don't think its important for me to convince them otherwise because these are but petty folks who cannot stand an eloquent and expressive woman who isn't afraid to speak for her rights.

This forum is male dominated, I will live by the rules.

As always, good day to you !

what do you think: maybe a special thread for domestic issues will be helpful? :D

He is not my domestic helper ley, in fact mine is much smarter.... [laugh]

Simple....he just joined the forum and things he mentioned are what has happened in the forum way before he joined....two possibilities 1) he spent his entire time going though the history of the forum or 2) he is just a clone of someone else who has been in the forum before....I am inclined to think it's the latter....plus the writing style and the way he pissed people off is similar of his previous nicks....

The smart ones like MO know la....

Seems like the transgender Sabbie is more feminine and coquettish than the females here. Of course Sabbie has his/her time of the month.

And a girl who looks like Eric Tsang cant always put on a happy front. TS should be more understanding [rolleyes]

Its ok my friend, I'm quite tired of people trying to second guess my identity or authenticity. I don't think its important for me to convince them otherwise because these are but petty folks who cannot stand an eloquent and expressive woman who isn't afraid to speak for her rights.

I have always believed that a forum can be colour and gender blind. Since there is no need to reveal identity or gender prior to posting, coherent posts with good intentions should be more than enough to keep up a meaningful discussion.

At the moment I just find it 'intriguing', for the lack of a better word, of the threads from various personas that seems to be confused about themselves and also confusing those who wanted to contribute to the discussion.

I hope to see you remain active in the forum. Not many can write as eloquently and to-the-point as you.

Cheers!

i m very scared..... shivering now.... hope Sabbie is stronger than me. [sweatdrop]

I have always believed that a forum can be colour and gender blind. Since there is no need to reveal identity or gender prior to posting, coherent posts with good intentions should be more than enough to keep up a meaningful discussion.

At the moment I just find it 'intriguing', for the lack of a better word, of the threads from various personas that seems to be confused about themselves and also confusing those who wanted to contribute to the discussion.

I hope to see you remain active in the forum. Not many can write as eloquently and to-the-point as you.

Cheers!

Are you a lady?

post-52704-1328250199_thumb.jpg

It's very easy to do what I did. Pure bliss since. You should try it, rather than create all these threads to no avail. Just a suggestion. [:)]

↡ Advertisement