Directasia equivalent?

Kelpie

Hi all,

I find signing up for directasia car insurance easy, agent free and hassle free. Been with them for last year.

Now I'm not always around in SG so wanted to find an equivalent where I can do the same thing in the internet and compare prices.

Is there another one in SG?

Please advise and Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Aviva

Thank you and just tried. More than S$1000 extra when compared with DirectAsia, really crazy!

Regards,

how come? Aviva cheaper than DA for me :huh:

Their prices are usually quite close

I tried again, still the difference is wide and for Aviva, I've not even include the additional insurance coverage like accident claim and free car use. Probably stick with DA.

Regards,

I tried again, still the difference is wide and for Aviva, I've not even include the additional insurance coverage like accident claim and free car use. Probably stick with DA.

Regards,

Hi Kelpie, glad to hear that our quoted price works well for you. In case you aren't aware we currently have a 2x Best Price Guarantee - meaning we'll twice the difference by us if you find cheaper car insurance elsewhere - so you can't really lose. Our offer is targeted at the safe driver segment, as that's the main focus of our motor insurance. Hope that's helpful.

meaning we'll twice the difference by us if ou find cheaper car insurance elsewhere

My apologies for the typo .. that should be:

we'll give you twice the difference if you find cheaper car insurance elsewhere

Hi Kelpie, glad to hear that our quoted price works well for you. In case you aren't aware we currently have a 2x Best Price Guarantee - meaning we'll twice the difference by us if you find cheaper car insurance elsewhere - so you can't really lose. Our offer is targeted at the safe driver segment, as that's the main focus of our motor insurance. Hope that's helpful.

sure or not....i tried your online quote and quoted $2600 when i am paying $1600 now

btw, the best price guarantee only for those with >30% NCD?

I am 38 yrs old and NCD 50%. Online quote from Directasia is $940 where another car insurance quoted me $630

with the below condition:

Edited by Mahjong74

Read alot of forums.. As long as urs is stock car, u are safe, experienced driver and declare ur usage accurately.. Directasia shld b fine... currently w DA also..

Only heard one fren say when his DA due for renewal, price offered by DA higher than if he went DA website get a quote as a new customer.. Seems they offer lower premiums attract new customer only..

Hope it's not true..

Popcorn prepped and ready, awaiting further developments. [laugh]

I don't expect any reply from them. Not possible to twice the difference for my case

of Directasia $940 vs Another car insurance $630.

Twice the difference means Directasia charge me $10 for my car insurance renewal next month.

Popcorn prepped and ready, awaiting further developments. [laugh]

Count me in too. This price guarantee reminds me of audio house price guarantee... How u going to prove u were offered that lower price???

For DA's case, sure have some difference in the terms offered right? Maybe if there is a $100 difference in excess, DA can argue its different and can justify the $300 difference in premium??

↡ Advertisement