DVD disc creation

Kelvinlev

Hi, all.

Have tried many ways to burn music video to DVD, but its either encountering error in the midst or even if disc successfully completed, the created disc was not able to be played on player.

I.e.

1)Music video downloaded from youtube,

2)Convert into DVD format, in this case, the format is DVD NTSC, correct me if I'm wrong

3)Using some software to create the DVD with the converted video format

Lastly, my aim is to allow the disc to be played on my car audio/dvd player, or even in home dvd player.

Would like to be advised by experts here......in case I did the incorrect way or have missed any possible step.

Much thanks!!!!

↡ Advertisement

Hi, all.

Have tried many ways to burn music video to DVD, but its either encountering error in the midst or even if disc successfully completed, the created disc was not able to be played on player.

I.e.

1)Music video downloaded from youtube,

2)Convert into DVD format, in this case, the format is DVD NTSC, correct me if I'm wrong

3)Using some software to create the DVD with the converted video format

Lastly, my aim is to allow the disc to be played on my car audio/dvd player, or even in home dvd player.

Would like to be advised by experts here......in case I did the incorrect way or have missed any possible step.

Much thanks!!!!

sometimes it is the DVD authorware that cause you to produce coasters. i use IMG Burn, pretty good freeware. just disable start on startup and resource footprint becomes small.

will try IMG Burn..

Seems like some minor error will affect the whole creation.

Tks bro.

if possible, try to see if firmware of burner can be updated or not. not really needed but sometimes after certain windows updates, hardware control can go wonky.

U can try aimersoft video convertor.Fast and gd but the only problem is free trial version so U will see a logo at ur video.I do also encountered burned disc but unable to play so I guess video convertor is the problem.Hope this help

ummm...

I'm using NTI video maker. While transferring the videos to be created, all seems fine, and the disc was successfully created as well.

However, when inserting into a dvd player, nothing......appear. Also tried inserting into my car dvd unit, but message " check the disc" displayed...

Just to confirm, the disc format if created in this way will be in "video_ts format, mpeg2, right? or am I using the wrong format? may I ask....car dvd unit usually reads which formats?

ummm...

I'm using NTI video maker. While transferring the videos to be created, all seems fine, and the disc was successfully created as well.

However, when inserting into a dvd player, nothing......appear. Also tried inserting into my car dvd unit, but message " check the disc" displayed...

Just to confirm, the disc format if created in this way will be in "video_ts format, mpeg2, right? or am I using the wrong format? may I ask....car dvd unit usually reads which formats?

video formats should be fine. i am concerned whether you used the wrong disc type. your DVD is minus or plus?

It can be very frustrated!!

The huge DVD source file produce by the software is 20+Gb huge. Many times my computer just hang up before the DVD creations can proceed.

After a few failed attempts, my hardisk will crash because full capacity. Very frustrating to create DVD indeed.

Now I just burned the photos and video direct as backup files. Gave up making a playable DVD disc!

Some things to check for.

1) check the folder under VIDEO_TS...it must have a .IFO file. If not you the DVD player cannot read

The individual video files are .VOB format.

2) Make sure you close the session such that you cannot burn more things into the DVD.

3) Burn at 8x speed. Slower speeds are less prone to errors.

↡ Advertisement