I have money but no love: Former mistress

Ithunk

thank you so much.....................but how come she stay in pizza hut leh???................ :blink::wacko:

Oh tot pizza hut change no liao..

Maybe u can try her direct line no 63892000

I tot it's 67484848

IMH change no liao meh?the last time I saw her & my buddy were singing & holding my 300k cheque..I rmber she name herself angerlina jolie..

U interested also???

IMH change no liao meh?the last time I saw her & my buddy were singing & holding my 300k cheque..I rmber she name herself angerlina jolie..

U interested also???

I prefer Angela Baby ley

Oh tot pizza hut change no liao..

Maybe u can try her direct line no 63892000

alamak..............i thought you so good ................give me her number.....................now you give me IMH number............. [:(] [:(]

this type of people also have

all they think about is themselves

want the cake and icing

life is always fair to cetain extend

you win some and you loose some

She is juz lonesome tonite, seems she has her fair share of the icing cake, it's fair weather friend b/f has taken its toll, using the same hole day-in day-out, paying 10K monthly is not worth it, besides, men are social creature, he can get a Y/miemie from up north for a fraction who can serve whopping

of fancy.

Can understand where this wise old man came from after all, his infidelity shooting from all corners are up, no accurate anymore and T&C to his favour,stupid woman i must say !

alamak..............i thought you so good ................give me her number.....................now you give me IMH number............. [:(] [:(]

She rented out all units n staying inside there now..u sure can find her there..just shout for angerlina jolie.. :D

She rented out all units n staying inside there now..u sure can find her there..just shout for angerlina jolie.. :D

you sure huh??..................ok monday i go shout...............but will the IMH ppl catch me or not huh???............... [:p] [:p]

you sure huh??..................ok monday i go shout...............but will the IMH ppl catch me or not huh???............... [:p] [:p]

No worry,u just say my name will do, "wa xi siao nang"

Damn, can I start a thread who believes in sabbie!?

some say you start new nick or even threads to seek more attention :D and apparently this is a big offence to them :o

why do you start threads ? :o

some say you start new nick or even threads to seek more attention :D and apparently this is a big offence to them :o

why do you start threads ? :o

Tonight dunno why very itchy.....feel like starting 10 threads.....butt will stop at 1....

Tonight dunno why very itchy.....feel like starting 10 threads.....butt will stop at 1....

10 threads!!! .............. maybe go sleep early better, tomorrow you no need to work?? :o

10 threads!!! .............. maybe go sleep early better, tomorrow you no need to work?? :o

tomorrow got early management meeting, sigh.....ok since people dun like me to start thread....I jtost part of what I read here....good articile by adrian tan

it gives me conviction that I am doing the right thing despite RadX's opposition towards me..here it is:

I have told you that your life is over, that you should not work, and that you should avoid telling the truth. I now say this to you: be hated.

It

↡ Advertisement