Get now or wait

Pitpot

Neutral Newbie

I'm pretty much sold in getting the A5.... Should i get the current model or wait for the 2012 model??

↡ Advertisement

I'm pretty much sold in getting the A5.... Should i get the current model or wait for the 2012 model??

If you have decided that A5 is your destination, I would rather recommend you to wait for 2012 model as older models tend to get lower price in the used market. To me, technically all Audi models look the same - facelift, new and all do not matter much [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

depends if you are intending to get a 1st hand or 2nd hand current model

Prefer to get 1st hand... Not that i looked down on second hand... Just personal pref..

Neutral Newbie

If you have decided that A5 is your destination, I would rather recommend you to wait for 2012 model as older models tend to get lower price in the used market. To me, technically all Audi models look the same - facelift, new and all do not matter much [laugh]

Kinda agree.... It seems that the 2012 model headlights are using the current A6 lights... Damn chio... looks really nice.. THat is what kinda holding me back on the buying the current A5...

Neutral Newbie

Do consider the new 328. i think its a much better drive than the A5

Haven test drive the 328 yet though.... But pretty sure its good....

Just love the look of A5... Tough but subtle...