How To Avoid Dementia.

2BDriver

Supercharged

Not big lah. Batu Pahat tim sum restaurant has what I call Dolly Parton pau  [:p]  Take pics next time I'm there.

Aren't we are talking about these ?    <_<

腫 霸 乳 包   [confused]   please excuse my poor chinese   [wave]

post-15968-0-08286500-1456903410_thumb.j

Seven early eight early you talks about pau and after my heavy breakfast yet you still makes me feel horny hungry   [:(]

May I check with you what time does those "even numbered" lorong's shop open for business on saturday  ?   [confused]

The chicken did cross the road. Now the odd-numbered ones also have! 

↡ Advertisement

Not big lah. Batu Pahat tim sum restaurant has what I call Dolly Parton pau [:p] Take pics next time I'm there.

The chicken did cross the road. Now the odd-numbered ones also have!

Frequently travel to Kluang and Batu pahat but never try their super pao,I just can't finish all by myself, next round please pm me to share together.

I have not been to that place for too long, didn't know the odd-numbered lorong's are now infested with domestic animals for sales.

Turbocharged

coincidentally I was watching bbc a few weeks back, this show called "Trust Me I'm a doctor'

it was presented by Michael Mosley, a psychiatrist.

The episode was touching on Alzheimer's and dementia, and he visited a lab where they scanned brains of rodents - normal and fasting ones.

The fasting ones grew new brain cells.

They're extending the study to humans and it now appears to suggest intermittent fasting delays dementia.

I work a lot with senior (position as well as age) executives and I get upset sometimes seeing their mental state deteriorate... Upset because it could happen to me and loved ones soon too, that I think I'd rather die before I forget my kids' names.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think I have a very bad case of dementia.

I keep forgetting what my wife tells me

to do. Anyone else has this problem?

:D  

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 6

Only a man who trapped in a woman body having these forgetfulness.
  • Praise 2

show my wife this pic and she stops asking me to do  :grin:

as such, i dont hv any stress at home

so far no sign of dementia yet  :a-happy:

post-143314-0-05697600-1460175763.jpg

• Praise 5

Many Investors have very Short Term Memory

To avoid getting Demented

They don't need unproven recipes from SPIN Doctors :a-confused:

They just need to learn to take the BULLS by its HORNS :grin: 

• Praise 6

Nope. I always remind my wife , rather the other way round :)

And I hope I can outlive her, so that I can take care of her, cos I can't bear her having the burden to take care of me ...

• Praise 1

http://www.todayonline.com/daily-focus/health/living-close-major-roads-increases-dementia-risk-study

Living close to major roads increases dementia risk: Study

PUBLISHED: 10:55 AM, JANUARY 5, 2017

LONDON — People living near major roads have a higher chance of developing dementia, according to a large-scale study published in British medical journal The Lancet on Thursday (Jan 5).

The research looked at six million adults living in Ontario, Canada between 2001 and 2012, and found that those living less than 50 metres from a busy road had a seven per cent higher incidence of dementia.

The risk was four per cent above normal for those living 50-100 metres from main roads and two per cent higher among those 100-200 metres away.

There was no discernable elevated risk among people living more than 200 metres from a major route.

The study, led by Dr Hong Chen from Public Health Ontario, found that long-term exposure to two common pollutants — nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and fine particulates — were associated with dementia but did not account for the full effect.

This suggested that other factors — such as noise or other pollutants — may play a contributing role.

The research did not establish any link between proximity to heavy traffic and other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease or multiple sclerosis.

According to the World Health Organisation, 47.5 million people worldwide have dementia — a syndrome marked by deterioration in memory, thinking, behaviour and the ability to perform everyday activities.

Some 7.7 million new cases of dementia are reported every year, with Alzheimer’s disease being the most common cause and contributing to 60–70 per cent of cases.

Other causes of dementia include stroke and hypertension.

Pollution has long been suspected as playing a role in the development of Alzheimer’s disease but no clear link had been established until now.

“Our study suggests that busy roads could be a source of environmental stressors that could give rise to the onset of dementia,” Dr Hong said.

“Increasing population growth and urbanisation has placed many people close to heavy traffic, and with widespread exposure to traffic and growing rates of dementia, even a modest effect from near-road exposure could pose a large public health burden.” AFP

• Praise 4

Supercharged

以形补形。Therefore, head = coconut = eat more coconut oil, milk and coconuts. [laugh]

i tot is eat animal brain?

unless ur head inside only fluids?  [:p]

• Praise 1

I think will right exercise may be able to slow down dementia ...

Swimming, whether in water or table, can slow down :))

Ok, once a week, play mahjong with grandma ... it does help :))

• Praise 1