Mcdonalds price up ??

Ysc3

not a regular but once in a blue moon will buy the double cheeseburger to bring to work as a "meal" ...

but on thursday, when i wanted to get it, found out the price had shot up from the old $2 to $3.10 now !! decided to get a slice of cheesecake instead.

is this happening all around or just at certain outlets ?

↡ Advertisement

Yeah no more $2 mac chicken and double cheese burger.

How about a single cheese at $1.50?

They are pushing you to get their value meal...

A coke and a fries cost is low.

Neutral Newbie

I knew their move when they intro the $4.50 special price meal.

But originally single cheese burger was $1.90. Now price reduce

to $1.50. Correct me if l'm wrong... perhaps the size also reduce..

Supercharged

Price increased, portion reduced.

For example, they used to give 1 piece of cheese for Fillet-O-Fish. Now it is only half a slice.

Edited by Qpik

We should just avoid overpriced fast food if possible.

still more value than PRC made hawker center food

Edited by Expertz

but the lunch SGD4.50 thing is quite a deal lar...but somehow it seem smaller than the full price..maybe just my mind and eye got problem...once a while...i will still fall into the trap because I pay this price for my normal lunch as well...so they become competitive at least when price is concern during lunch...

hamburger is i think SGD1.10 two or three yrs back...now still got such thing as hamburger or not? [laugh] [laugh]

Did we ever have 'hamburger'? I thought that is non-halal? I don't know, not a regular Mac customer. Never liked their food much.

A few years ago, a Mac meal cost more than one at the foodcourt (self service, aircon), now it is the reverse, assuming with drinks. The power of global sourcing and the competitiveness of supranational American MNCs.

Edited by Voodooman

not a regular but once in a blue moon will buy the double cheeseburger to bring to work as a "meal" ...

but on thursday, when i wanted to get it, found out the price had shot up from the old $2 to $3.10 now !! decided to get a slice of cheesecake instead.

is this happening all around or just at certain outlets ?

Well, Mac used to have the lunch time value meals from 12-3pm.. Now Mac changed it to become full day.. So like one bro mentioned, Mac is pushing u to get the meal instead of the burger alone.. $4.50 for burger, fries and drink, compared to $3.10 for just the burger

Did we ever have 'hamburger'? I thought that is non-halal? I don't know, not a regular Mac customer. Never liked their food much.

There is a difference between pork and beef la friend.. [rolleyes]

still more value than PRC made hawker center food

In fact the prices of Mac is better than food court.

One bowl of Bak cho mee is 3.50. 1 drink is 1.50 = $5.00.

But one double cheeseburger break only $4.50.

by making the whole day $4.50 meal will make direct competition with food court.

The teenagers probably Mac...

↡ Advertisement