Your 1.2A swift FC?

Deckbuild

Be prepared to get only 10km/l unless you drive like grandma.

Small cap cars are never fuel efficient on auto tranny.

10! From my Internet research it's around 18 to 20? Am I looking at the wrong direction? Even my matrix is giving me 11 to 13.

10! From my Internet research it's around 18 to 20? Am I looking at the wrong direction? Even my matrix is giving me 11 to 13.

Meter shows 13.3, never really verify it accuracy [rolleyes]

First, the Japanese fuel efficiency is over hyped, especially when a little NA engine is coupled to a 4-speed traditional torque convertor autobox.

Take those figures with a pinch of salt. Real world fuel consumption in sunny Singapore is very different.

Used to drive a MIJ 1.3A, FC in NSHW is almost around 12-13km/l only. In sunny Singapore, it's 11-12km/l, sometimes only 10km/l which is very depressing considering it's a very light car.

First, the Japanese fuel efficiency is over hyped, especially when a little NA engine is coupled to a 4-speed traditional torque convertor autobox.

Take those figures with a pinch of salt. Real world fuel consumption in sunny Singapore is very different.

Used to drive a MIJ 1.3A, FC in NSHW is almost around 12-13km/l only. In sunny Singapore, it's 11-12km/l, sometimes only 10km/l which is very depressing considering it's a very light car.

The search gonna continue now... Used to think jazz/fit are very fuel Eco car until I heard my friend telling me 14 to 16 only. Polo are over priced.

The search gonna continue now... Used to think jazz/fit are very fuel Eco car until I heard my friend telling me 14 to 16 only. Polo are over priced.

Old Jazz (twin sparks) are fuel efficient 14-16km/l is doable in Singapore. New bloated Jazz on 5AT returns far poorer fuel economy. 12km/l should be happi liao.

My previous JDM Camry 2.0 is 10.5km/l and current Tomyam Camry 2.4 is 9.4 km/l.

What was your MIJ 1.3A car?

my MIJ 2005 1.5A swift is fairly consistent with 13.5-13.8 km/l, been monitoring for about 4-5 months. This also includes regularly getting caught in the expressway jams lol.

Good FC is possible, just prepare to turn off the climate control.

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

I went for my servicing few months ago and i was told that my shock absorbers and drive shaft oil seal got problems. My mechanic told me that the next servicing he will check again and recommend if have to change. The cost quoted to me was 1500. all originals.

Guys , I need your advice regarding this. I need recommendations from you guys if there is any cheaper alternatives and is there any other solutions regarding this.

Is there any genuine workshops that you can recommend me?

My car model is suzuki swift 1.2a xg

Thanks

'Drive shaft oil seal' ? That sounds like the drive shaft boot cover. .. a wear and tear part.. $100 can change at drive shaft shops.. I went to elite drive shaft.

For suspension can get kyb... from stockists... or distributor directly.. shld be less than $500 front and back... but not sure if anything special for ur 1.2 model... labour to chsnge under $100.